Thread: Help - I need the best booty in Sydney!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Help - I need the best booty in Sydney!

Bros, I am obsessing to the point of insanity. Long story short, saw quite possibly the best booty in the world but was at a public pool and had family in tow so couldn't approach (I would have, even if I faced rejection).

Anyway, I feel almost cursed seeing this glorious sight that I couldn't have. So now I want something at least close to it to try and bring me back from the brink of complete mental breakdown lol.

This booty was well-sized, perfectly rounded and looked firm and meaty with thick well toned thighs to match. If you can find it in your heart, please send me suggestions for WL's or ML's you know that have great booties.

BTW, I hate fake implant booties (don't mind well-done boob jobs though) so if you know it's a fake booty no need to suggest.

Also, if you have a hidden gem booty you don't want to reveal you can PM me and I'll keep your secret safe.

Did anyone ever see Anna the Mongolian at Marlene's? She might well have had the best booty I've seen on a WL but alas, she's been gone for years

The booty I saw was at least as good as this one

Probably better, and it's driving me crazy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Link didn't work.

Booty pic: https://images.app.goo.gl/Ujkj96nPpJ46GyAL6