Julie at 249 St Mary's - cheerful and friendly girl and great VFM

Person's Name : Julie

Establishment : 249 Queen St, St Mary's

Date of Visit : 22/9/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Don't bother with the website

Phone : 9623 9862

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $100/hr

Size/shape : Short, curvy figure (very slightly cuddly), D-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cow-girl

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - cheerful and friendly girl and great VFM

My experience/comments : It was a lovely sunny day so I thought I’d go for a nice long drive (sorry, Melburnians). I called 249 (or is it 247?) and was told that Julie, Cindy and Lina were working. I booked Julie.

When I turned up I think that Julie had just been taken by another customer but the receptionist, who said she was called Sasa, sorted it (by getting the walk-in to see another girl).

While I was waiting Sasa gave me a pen and notepad for me to record my name and phone number.

As I was writing, she grabbed my cock through my trousers and started stroking it. I couldn’t do anything as my hands were occupied!!! (Not that I complained - in fact, when I’d finished writing, I guided her hand back so she could have another grope.)

Julie soon came and led me to the room.

She is short and has an OK face and was wearing a black top, showing off her ample assets, and a very short tartan skirt. She said she was from Korea (and she understood the couple of phrases I know in Korean and we later talked about places I’d visited there).

We stripped. Julie has a slimish figure with a fine pair of bolt-on D-cups, a tight butt, several tattoos and a closely trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and there was a bit of a cat-bath before Julie lay between my legs and started licking my balls and then worked her way up my shaft.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, nice and slow and sensual to start with, good use of the tongue and the hands and only the occasional brief tissue-break.

After a good while I suggested some 69 and Julie moved round.

This was good and Julie was gently moaning but she then said something about being uncomfortable so we switched to DATY.

I inserted a digit and finger-fucked her (she was very wet) while licking her clit and her moans gradually got louder and more intense but I’m not certain I got her across the line.

Time was moving on so I knelt by her head so she could suck me while I finger-fucked her some more but my hand was quickly removed when it strayed to her arsehole.

I lay down and Julie lay beside me for some more BJ and finger-fucking but I was soon overheating so I asked her to get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could, but without much conviction (and I didn’t get round to doing so anyway).

I don’t think she applied any lube and she straddled me for some cow-girl.

This was very good as Julie sat upright while riding me so I could admire and play with her boobs and she gradually went faster, with lovely noises and great facial expressions, until I couldn’t stop myself and I squirted.

Julie tidied me up and had a quick shower before returning to sit on the bed beside me for a chat in the remaining minutes. (Her English is OK.)

She said she has been in Australia for about three years and works at 249 every day – she used to also work at their sister-shop, 5 Blacktown, but stopped about a year ago.

No rush to get rid of me but time was up and I dressed and departed.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Her name is Julia
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.