Thread: Rebecca at 295 - not too flash

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Rebecca at 295 - not too flash

Person's Name : Rebecca

Establishment : 295 Ashfield

Date of Visit : 5/11/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Inner West Brothel & Erotic Massage, 295 Ashfield Brothel

Phone : 9716 9888

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $90/30min

Size/shape : Quite pretty, slightly cuddly figure with B-cups and a shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, cowgirl, mish, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Not too flash

My experience/comments : Was in the area so I decided to give this place a second go.

In my review (on another forum) from when I was last here, 2½ years ago, I described my visit as “a mistake I won’t be making again”. I’m obviously a forgiving bloke (or perhaps just forgetful) as I returned.

I remember the stairs as being poorly decorated and dirty and the room was not much better, with an old shower and just a massage table.

The stairs have since been decorated and were clean and the room I had this time was pretty good with a bed and a decent shower.

I was met by a girl in a short white dress (obviously her turn for the next customer) and she led me to the room.

I asked whether she did “Suck, no condom” and she asked for a tip – at least she didn’t wait until I was naked on the bed before doing so – but I said “No” and she said “OK, if clean”.

I paid $90 for 30 minutes and showered.

When I had dried myself Rebecca inspected my cock and I passed the sniff test (exactly what smell is it that they test for?) and I lay down while Rebecca stripped and quickly showered.

She has a reasonably attractive face and a slightly cuddly figure with B-cups and a shaved bush.

She then knelt over me and licked a nipple while lightly tickling my perineum and arsehole, which was quite nice, but she was immediately moaning – obviously fake as I’m sure my nipples aren’t that tasty.

Eventually she moved down, wiped my cock and started sucking me.

It was an OK BBBJ with no teeth and quite good hand-action, but she didn’t go very deep, there were a few tissue-breaks and the FOAMing continued. She also kept glancing at the clock.

Time was moving on and she dressed me and we had some cowgirl which was OK and we then switched to the mish.

This would have been good had there been no FOAMing. I gradually increased the tempo, to make sure I fully used the remaining time, but eventually the FOAMing was too off-putting and I asked for a HJ.

Rebecca had another look at the clock and held up four fingers to show how much time we had remaining (so no pressure there!!!) and I managed to squirt just in time.

As I dressed she told me she was from Taiwan and works at 295 every day but her English is almost non-existent so I didn’t try to converse further.

I know I’m not consistent as sometimes I can ignore any FOAMing but other times, like today, it just gets to me.

Not a good session but, as the rooms seem to be OK now and it’s a reasonably priced shop, I might give the place one more chance to see if a different girl there is more to my liking.

Banned
    $90 for 30 minutes and a BBBJ.....and you are complaining...?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In the interests of trying everywhere at least once, I'll reiterate the hard 'nope' from past experience - the phrase pork-chop-shop ringing in my ears.