Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are they now?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Where are they now?

I think the positive benefit of most of our shop visits being with student-visa girls is that in the long run they will probably be back in their home country. We are less likely to cross them in a business setting or as legit nurses when we are getting knee operations or whatever.

I know that 15-20 years ago we were seeing lots of aussie nursng students in this business. For sure I'll be seeing them one day.

Another benefit is the fresh supply each year, although that may be curtailed in the current health climate.

AF

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PP?
    I think most Asian MLs are not on student visas these days and the ones that are will try and stay in the long run, at least the ones I know. Quiet a few lie being students to get subconscious sympathy from punters. No recent MLs I've visited come to mind as studying nursing. But hey we may be frequently different shops altogether. Maybe northside MLs are different to southside ones.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would love to know what happened to the girls at Yi in Chermside used to go here quite a bit. I went to see ml Juliet next thing all shops closed because of virus. Then I see this shops gone. I regret not asking for some of their numbers. ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    doesn't all of them just tell you that they're studying business or english? at least that's what almost evey ML has told me... maybe i'm too gullible.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I know a number of nursing students currently working at various shops. One of them has finished her study and works a few shifts a week at an aged care facility.
    A few years ago there was a very popular Chinese girl working at Amore, Ocean Star, SS and GTM. Most of the active punters here have met her. Last update from her she had quit massage shops and worked as an Registered Nurse. She used to upload her salary breakdown on her Wechat acc lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    doesn't all of them just tell you that they're studying business or english? at least that's what almost evey ML has told me... maybe i'm too gullible.
    I think many of them are studying english in order to meet some easy visa type requirement.

one girl this week said she's doing marketing major. I admit that she was a lot smarter than the others which is why I didn't swallow the initial I'm a student line.

the gist though is where will we meet them in 20-30 years. I can accept that the male body declines but if I think of my early '20' year old WLs from the 1990s they are now 50+, possibly overweight, lost most of that hard earned cash on divorces...or are still hot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In 20 years time if they are still in Oz, they'll still be woking, most likely will be called an old boiler and punters warning others of their fake locanto ad, whilst using a photo of themselves today.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A number of Indian MLs I met said they were all studying IT, while the Nepalese ones typically take nursing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    A number of Indian MLs I met said they were all studying IT, while the Nepalese ones typically take nursing
    No doubt their experience with human anatomy would give them a leg up, so to speak.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A number of Indian MLs I met said they were all studying IT,
    arrr IT girls, they put the 'bang' into Bangalore

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFace View Post
    arrr IT girls, they put the 'bang' into Bangalore
    An IT student I saw recently told me she wanted to dispel the myth that all IT girls were cold, boring n nerdy. She was totally the opposite, so hot and naughty, and that was in her very first day in the massage industry. Greater things to come

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My fav red flower is still there 🌹at Yi and VIP

Senior Member(無間使者)
    An IT student I saw recently told me she wanted to dispel the myth that all IT girls were cold, boring n nerdy. She was totally the opposite, so hot and naughty, and that was in her very first day in the massage industry. Greater things to come
    IT girls - love it when they turn me on.

But then they turn me off again......

But then they turn me on again!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent0 View Post
    My fav red flower is still there ��at Yi and VIP
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Senior Member(無間使者)
    IOIOOIIIOIOIOIOIOOOOIIIOIOIIOIOOOOOO yeah.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by khe sanh View Post
    aka rape. Consent is the legal term. you're on a short lease atm buddy. being watched.

first day huh. your ML business owner referees and online friends are complicit.
    W T F . You are repeating your self

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by willynpc View Post
    W T F . You are repeating your self
    he's also confusing online comments with reality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    In 20 years time if they are still in Oz, they'll still be woking, most likely will be called an old boiler and punters warning others of their fake locanto ad, whilst using a photo of themselves today.
    i swear all the 120-150 30 minute FS private operators fit in this category, the 35+ (use to be hot) WLs.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFace View Post
    he's also confusing online comments with reality.
    No that’s everyone else who listens to BW

Khe Sanh is just referring to the many times in the past he has implied it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its quite likely Brownwallaby is actually a pedophile. He really does like em young, innocent (vulnerable girls on their first day, younger the better).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast