Thread: CRYSTAL@DHM SO YOUNG!! For sure the YOUNGEST I had in the past year, an experience worth returning!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

CRYSTAL@DHM SO YOUNG!! For sure the YOUNGEST I had in the past year, an experience worth returning!!

Everything started from this review I read last week. I was at Newtown for work and saw the report while waiting for the client. There was a lot of NO NO as others have pointed out in the thread. Also the place was never my type nor the price as your all know whether you agree with my selection process is a total different story. To add to that my only experience in this shop was with Alisa that many spoke so highly about and it was really only soso for me.

Meeting finished way earlier than I expected. So I thought what the hell, just go and check out the girl. Vivi will not shout at me knowing that I don't really belong to her shop. 20 minutes later I was entering the shop and this slim young girl greeted me, obviously that is Crystal. Now that is a shock, at least the appearance matches the report. She is medium height, definitely very young, I am not surprised if she also roster in Summer's and City DOS (Yes I never been but I know many girls roster these two shops). For those who had been to David's shop at Warwick Farm or Summer's, this girl reminds me of Kelly. She asked me if I wanted massage, I declined and informed her that I was just there to say hi to Vivi.

I left the shop quickly as Crystal got a customer and Vivi was busy. During the week I held several conversations with Vivi about this girl. She assured me that: 1) She can really do a good massage, 2) She has a full menu of "COVERED" services available, at the standard RNT rate (50/100). I weighed it up and thought if I was going to try something different from my current regulars (which is hard to beat and I have three of them), this would be the safest bet. So I booked her today.

One thing I must really praise this shop is the massage table. They use the extra wide ones that are very good for the extra activities, oh also there is a shower which I grew accustomed to in Hornsby and Anna's at Campsie. Took a closer examination of Crystal. She is certainly in her 20s, which is really hard to come by in small suburb shop. Face is the next door girl complex type, just like any student you will see on the street. A tad too slim for me but most young Chinese girls are in these type of figure these days. I had a feel of her body before I lay down on the massage bed, very nice and can feel that youth energy bursting out.

She started on my shoulder and back; sure a very well trained girl, knowing where to push and rub. The strength coming from such a slim girl is quite remarkable, but then seems many slim girls were able to master this technique, like Kelly I mentioned before. Overall you can't fault her part 1 and Vivi was spot on when she said Crystal is hard to come by for someone who is thus young and can do a good massage.

The details of what goes on after, you have to go into the private section. I can tell you this much though. She has a silky smooth complex, a bit shy to start off but as soon as she warms up, she is quite accommodated. Between my vessel and her strait with the Japanese branded barrier that is only 0.01mm thick.

For those who think I always question the price, Crystal is the type that I refer to that is worth that $100. Good shop facility, young pretty girl who can massage with a good services menu. Yes it's all covered but the above combination to me justifies the spending. Gave Vivi a big hug on the way out and thank her for organizing this amazing encounter for me. For now Crystal only roster on Thursday, however depending on how popular she gets there may be another day added for her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dammit LH! Stop seeing all the same girls as me bro! This one is my type lol. And yeah, agree with you, totally worth it!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by laurence20 View Post
    thanks for the review
    You’ve done a lot of thanking for reviews. How about posting a few AR’s do we can return the favour?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For those who have access to the private section, the full version is up:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...oung-ML-lovers!!

Just in time for you to plan you boys ti plan your action tomorrow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Crystal sound like a good cup of tea for me.I am vey happy paid extra tips to a young slim ml in part 3.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do they have a roster anywhere?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fook1 View Post
    Do they have a roster anywhere?
    This shop use to promote heavily by Leslie57 with updated roster. Now the new owner seems to stop shop advertising here and also seem clear that Leslie57 is following and supporting Alisa.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    Dammit LH! Stop seeing all the same girls as me bro! This one is my type lol. And yeah, agree with you, totally worth it!
    JZ,

Guess we don't have to fight for the morning spot this week.... (I assume that was you I saw last week given the time of your post).

Vivi told me last night already three booking in yesterday. Hope you got a spot today!!