Thread: 8 burwood

Junior Member(有D料到)

8 burwood

Hi guys,

I want to ask has anyone try this establishment. It said under new management and I haven't been there so I don't know what to expect. There is not much review of the place.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...00-Real-Photos
    Thanks
    Last edited by 00Eibwen; 17-09-2020 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Forgot to add link

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nothing special (it isn't bad either), just the usual brothel. I haven't been there since last year but back then it was mostly chinese girls and they charged about $160/hr for premium service. I put them on the same tier as 45 George St/ 7 Cowper.

The manager there was quite nice, treats you well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The manager there is friendly.
    But don't believe the photos on the website. I recently had a punt with Ellie. The girl I saw on website vs what I saw in reality was totally different. website puts her as a size 7... But in real she's a size 14 or so. Been wanting to write up a detailed review but can't find time.
    If you go there, definitely see the girls yourself via lineup and don't book in advance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So none of the pics on the Burwood 8 website roster are real or recent?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertymanno1 View Post
    The manager there is friendly.
    But don't believe the photos on the website. I recently had a punt with Ellie. The girl I saw on website vs what I saw in reality was totally different. website puts her as a size 7... But in real she's a size 14 or so. Been wanting to write up a detailed review but can't find time.
    If you go there, definitely see the girls yourself via lineup and don't book in advance.
    They appear to have many Thai girls on their roster. Is it Thai owned now?