Thread: SKYLAR - the best of Kyoto?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

SKYLAR - the best of Kyoto?

Last review for the night. Have been busy these last few weeks.

I’ve been wanting to see this girl for a while. Her roster pics are exactly what I like... in fact I once thought she was Coco@ginza, pics are so similar. But everytime I txt for a time, she is usually booked out or only on later. So when I got a shot today I had to take it!

SCOPING
    I mentioned in a previous AR that some ppl come out of covid lockdown a bit heavier and some more lean from exercise. Well I think Skylar is the former. She is definitely the girl in the roster pics (which is refreshing to say the least) but they must have been taken when she was at her skinniest. Not saying that she is fat... she is still quite slim and has the curves in the right places... in fact most guys will love her. But I prefer the skinny model type.

She is actually quite petite. 160cm or less and she has a small frame. Feet and hands are tiny. Natural B-C cups and nice white skin. Her face has had some work but I think since she may have put on some weight that she actually looks quite cute cos of it. Yeah... I like her look.

Her voice is also very girly and she is a friendly chatty type. Classy type of girl I would say... studying fashion no less.

TASTING
    She was a bit hesitant in the shower but after pushing for a kiss on the bed, I slowly eased her into some DFK. She has amazing puffy lips... so soft and plump. Love them.

PRE-GAME
    Some nice catbathing with great attention to my nipples while she B2B’s ya. She knows how to use her boobs and body well. Teasing just enough to get a rise out of me.

Seriously awesome BBBJ, probably one of the better ones I’ve gotten. Not particularly deep or vigorous, but very soft and sensual with really good attention to the nob, some light slurping and even the sounds she makes I found stimulating.

MAIN EVENT
    She put the dom on with her mouth and then lubed herself up like crazy before slowly sitting on my cock. Some light gyrating to begin with in cowgirl before I pulled her into me for some deep ones. No issues at all with depth. Even when I pulled her tight into me and could feel that light ‘scratch’ at the end of my cock. She didn’t complain or pull back. Clearly a professional.

Switch to missionary and the hard beds at Kyoto make for some pretty solid pounding. No escaping the deep grinds on these beds. She grabbed my arse a few times and even wrapped her left leg around me at one point before I switched her to doggy.

Went for it in doggy, really did. Gripping her shoulders then her hips and throwing everything into it, before pulling her flat and just driving into her till I finished.

AFTETWARDS
    No cuddling but she sat over me and chatted amiably while she massaged my chest and legs lightly. She is actually a really nice girl. Very friendly and sharing. Even with my limited Mando she was very patient.

Overall, she is an awesome punt. Probably the best I’ve had at Kyoto in terms of service and up there even for looks. I’m kicking myself that I never got her during her skinnier day’s,cos with that service she could easily become a favourite. But at 24, still young so I’m sure I’ll see her again.

Happy Punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She's been advertised as their top girl for a couple years now, and while this is one of only a handful of reviews I've ever found, it all seems glowingly positive.
    Curious to try her myself, but - no offence - something about the face puts me off. Filter, makeup, the lips... a combination? I dunno

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Try her myself, quite disappoint, not as good as described in the thread at all. Face lifting too much, A cup, fade dull skin, far below my expectation.
    Had a few times bad experience in 206, gotta better options in that area like ginza, better service worth the money paid

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Too each his own. I was disappointed cos she didn’t seem as skinny as her pics. But I actually didn’t mind the face. Perhaps she has put on weight and her face is more natural looking now. Dunno....

Banned
    Thanks for sharing very details AR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Too each his own. I was disappointed cos she didn’t seem as skinny as her pics. But I actually didn’t mind the face. Perhaps she has put on weight and her face is more natural looking now. Dunno....
    I've written a AR about Skylar a bit back, and I like her very much. She looks exactly the same as her pics, and I don't suppose she's everyone's type.
    But she is indeed the top girl of 206.

Great review!! thanks mate!!
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is she okay with CIM? I know we pay diamond but some girl will say no in the room and ruin the mood