Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it ok to negotiate price?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have asked for discounts before but only with WL/MLs that I've been seeing for a while and have a relationship with. And never anything significant. Usually just what you would expect from having a loyalty card or something. Feels a bit weird asking. But if you're spending cash there on the regular, than why not?

I've also been lucky and had a couple of girls give me discounts unprompted. Not bad.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I Dont like asking for that. I think when you see a girl regularly As a reward they might include something extra for free but asking for a discount on the base price is a big no no im my book. If you cant aford that Girl look for a private or shop that is in your price range.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Personally, I wouldn't haggle since it's not a good way to build up chemistry especially for first encounters.

That being said, I've shown up with not enough cash (rookie move) but the girl has made an exception based on her preference. YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah i'm not one to haggle over the price, only an issue when you ask they jack up the price from their ads.
    I tend to not go even if they offer to match the advertised price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12