Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it ok to negotiate price?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Is it ok to negotiate price?

Is it ever ok to negotiate prices with a private? Or is it a no-no and frowned upon?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You can try, she doesn't have to accept it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Is it ever ok to negotiate prices with a private? Or is it a no-no and frowned upon?
    Offer her beads or shells or cigarettes, you never know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you negotiate the price down the service level may also drop

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'm in the "no" camp here. She advertises the price, you choose to pay it, or see someone else in your desired price range. I can't imagine it's the best way to start a session. "I'd love to see you and have sex with you but I don't think you're worth that price."

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyphil55 View Post
    If you negotiate the price down the service level may also drop
    There is no guarantee of "service level" at the advertised prices. If you've never seen the girl, how would you know?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Its your money, go for it............

Banned
    You can always ask but if the WL advertises at a certain price then it is unlikely she will lower her price for the first meeting. However, private WLs who do outcall services and work for themselves might agree to a reduction if you decide to extend and she has no other bookings. For the girls, it's better to get some cash then no cash but as long as the price is reasonable. If the girl has a pimp then it is highly unlikely because the pimp has to receive his/her cut.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You can always ask but if the WL advertises at a certain price then it is unlikely she will lower her price for the first meeting. However, private WLs who do outcall services and work for themselves might agree to a reduction if you decide to extend and she has no other bookings. For the girls, it's better to get some cash then no cash but as long as the price is reasonable. If the girl has a pimp then it is highly unlikely because the pimp has to receive his/her cut.

I have asked when I text a booking for a hour or more and they have many includes and other added extras,
    I often then ask for a custom agreed menu and work a price before I arrive.

This works when you know she is not fake.
    It can make the visit a lot easier as there is no trying to up sell in the heat of the moment too.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    "in house" extras can usually be negotiated. A few times I have been offered extras; when I told the girl I didn't have enough for her quoted price, she readily accepted the lesser amount I offered.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    just ask, if she knocks you back who cares? theres millions of hookers. You are the boss, you own the cash. They want the cash. If they dont wanna negotiate, find someone who does to give the cash to

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nihongo View Post
    just ask, if she knocks you back who cares? theres millions of hookers. You are the boss, you own the cash. They want the cash. If they dont wanna negotiate, find someone who does to give the cash to
    That's right. With privates and especially if it's an outcall service, they are more open to negotiation after the first hour session.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't ever haggle. I either agree they are with it or not before I reach out. Occasionally there is some "confusion" - usually about the inclusion or not if an extra - I either just cough up the extra without arguing or skip it. I don't think it's worth the downtown in service to argue on price. Just don't return

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusernam2020 View Post
    Yes... B1G1F.. seniors Tuesdays
    AfterPay.. Pay now cum later is a popular option
    Heh pay now cum later sounds like exactly how things work

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't even bother, there is always the other girl with same looks and service quality running the same game at a reasonable rate.

Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Heh pay now cum later sounds like exactly how things work
    Yup and good pun.....

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I never initiate a negotiation on price, I will ask if services are on offer and then the price, I accept or reject based on the price offered. Sometimes the girl will then lower her price, but I leave that up to them. My theory is that if I press for a lower price then I can expect a lower service. I'd rather a happy girl giving me a good service or just settle for a NHJ. Never negotiating the $50 NHJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you actually talk to the girls you will learn that they dont like it. Sure its your money. Its also their time, their service and their body. The girls have many stories about cheap arsed punters.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you're dropping a few g for overnight then there's a little negotiation but seriously for private why be so petty for a few $.

It's like going to a shop for a line up you don't like you don't stay. You stay you pay.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd probably haggle if it's off the menu otherwise whatever is set in place is payed like normal. Unless they give you a different girl from the photos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast