Masseuse: Emma
    Nationality: Malaysian
    Speaks English: Yes, quite good
    Time: 1.5 hours
    Rating: 10/10
    Phone: 0426867797
    Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-10pm

I injured my back a few days ago. I clearly needed a massage so I texted the lovely Tiffany and asked who was available for a massage on Thursday. She told me that a new girl had started - Emma.

When I arrived Emma let me in. She had a great smile, a pretty face and a curvy body. She needed a few mins to get ready so Tiffany gave me something to drink and took me to my favourite room - she never forgets.

5 mins later Emma walked into the room. I undressed and then convinced a shy Emma to do the same. She looks great - has a curvy figure with lovely light skin and a shy smile.

Lying face down Emma started on my legs and slowly moved her way up. She has the best hands I’ve ever felt on my body. Emma explained that she’s from Malaysia, has been massaging for 10 years and has been in Sydney for 3 years. Her English is good so we continue to chat while she is now on the table with me working her hands all over me.

90 mins later and I’m now turned over and I’m massaged between my legs. Because of all of the attention I’ve been getting down below over the first 80 or so minutes it doesn’t take long for me to finish up.

We clean up, have a nice hug and leave. That was a sensational massage. Emma is friendly (shy to start, which I like), has great hands and is a little cheeky when she warns up. I will 100% be back next Thursday.

Thanks for organising the appointment Tiffany

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Good review mate.
    My regular shop to maintain my healthy sex lifestyle
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Shop Owner
    Thanks Robertjones4life. good reviews.looking forward see you soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice reading good review
    Thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)

Emma is amazing

Emma is one of my fav girls at Renwick. Def woetg a visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    +1 Emma, she is awesome.

part 1, part 2, dragon tendon and prostate all excellent

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just returned from RBM having enjoyed Emma's voluptuous company for the last hour or so... Received my first Dragon Tendon massage in a $160 package and, well what more can I say it met my expectations and more than satisfied my curiosity... Would highly recommend! And I'll be back in the next week or so...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Have to try Emma. My Monday session with Kate was outstanding.

Yes, amazing strong hard massage that worked wonders for my aching shoulders. I’d had a therapeutic Thai massage earlier in the day and this was seriously better. Renwick should be eligible for health care rebates. Had three rounds with Emma. The first was some Spanish at the beginning of the session. I erupted in her gorgeous plump tits. Then it was back to more deep massage for about 45 mins. She then did some prostrate but I just wasn’t feeling it today so asked her to stop. We sat up cuddled and she stroked my cock until another batch of cum oozed out. Then back to more massage on my legs when Emma noticed my cock getting hard again. She asked if I wanted a third round. Hell yes! I wasn’t sure if I was going to get there and didn’t want to keep going forever. Then she started sucking by tits and immediately sensed how much harder I was. It wasn’t long before another sizable dose of spunk was on my chest. Emma was in shock and awe. A little mote massage then shower. Walking out I saw the delightful Kate and said hello. I felt a little bad to be cheating on her after our great punt last week. Oh, one more thing - the mama San came in mid session to talk to Emma. I didn’t mind and said hello as Emma had her hands all over my naked body. She said “nice arse” to me. I should have invited her in to join. Love this place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Yes, amazing strong hard massage that worked wonders for my aching shoulders. I’d had a therapeutic Thai massage earlier in the day and this was seriously better. Renwick should be eligible for health care rebates. Had three rounds with Emma. The first was some Spanish at the beginning of the session. I erupted in her gorgeous plump tits. Then it was back to more deep massage for about 45 mins. She then did some prostrate but I just wasn’t feeling it today so asked her to stop. We sat up cuddled and she stroked my cock until another batch of cum oozed out. Then back to more massage on my legs when Emma noticed my cock getting hard again. She asked if I wanted a third round. Hell yes! I wasn’t sure if I was going to get there and didn’t want to keep going forever. Then she started sucking by tits and immediately sensed how much harder I was. It wasn’t long before another sizable dose of spunk was on my chest. Emma was in shock and awe. A little mote massage then shower. Walking out I saw the delightful Kate and said hello. I felt a little bad to be cheating on her after our great punt last week. Oh, one more thing - the mama San came in mid session to talk to Emma. I didn’t mind and said hello as Emma had her hands all over my naked body. She said “nice arse” to me. I should have invited her in to join. Love this place.
    How long and how much? Thanks bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Edpiet View Post
    How long and how much? Thanks bud.
    190 for 90 mins

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review, been pondering about giving this place a go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kappajr69 View Post
    Great review, been pondering about giving this place a go
    Don't bother, tried Emma and the review posted above is certainly fantasy. Nobody gets three shots and Spanish services.
    Strictly B2B when you're facing down, a vibe on your prostate and dragon tendon balls rub routine to finish... not much else.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always great service at Randwick