Masseuse: Emma
Nationality: Malaysian
Speaks English: Yes, quite good
Time: 1.5 hours
Rating: 10/10
Phone: 0426867797
Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-10pm

I injured my back a few days ago. I clearly needed a massage so I texted the lovely Tiffany and asked who was available for a massage on Thursday. She told me that a new girl had started - Emma.

When I arrived Emma let me in. She had a great smile, a pretty face and a curvy body. She needed a few mins to get ready so Tiffany gave me something to drink and took me to my favourite room - she never forgets.

5 mins later Emma walked into the room. I undressed and then convinced a shy Emma to do the same. She looks great - has a curvy figure with lovely light skin and a shy smile.

Lying face down Emma started on my legs and slowly moved her way up. She has the best hands I’ve ever felt on my body. Emma explained that she’s from Malaysia, has been massaging for 10 years and has been in Sydney for 3 years. Her English is good so we continue to chat while she is now on the table with me working her hands all over me.

90 mins later and I’m now turned over and I’m massaged between my legs. Because of all of the attention I’ve been getting down below over the first 80 or so minutes it doesn’t take long for me to finish up.

We clean up, have a nice hug and leave. That was a sensational massage. Emma is friendly (shy to start, which I like), has great hands and is a little cheeky when she warns up. I will 100% be back next Thursday.

Thanks for organising the appointment Tiffany