Thread: Wearing mask

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wearing mask

Does anyone wear mask when they go for massage or FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s just dumb just stay home and jack off

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Discotech View Post
    That’s just dumb just stay home and jack off
    Funny reply. Give you a like
    Agree even stay home has to wear mask and sanitizer too

Quote Originally Posted by 00Eibwen View Post
    Does anyone wear mask when they go for massage or FS.
    It’s a personal choice Bro, you have every right to protect yourself and your family while having some fun, no ?

I haven’t been to any FS since the lock down and would think it’s kind of hard to wear mask if you have to shower and the WL has to give blow job, right ?

But I did have RnT sessions where both myself and Candy were wearing mask throughout part 1, then the usual HJ and Spanish

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    At 227 broad way - if you tell the reception what u want they can organize the girl to wear a mask too. Very professional there.

If you not sure...I suggest u see your regulars better nd let them know you be wearing a mask.
    Most girls they don't mind fully understand or appreciate you being careful etc

Don't forget - it's your health u can do what ever your like to protect yourself/ family like lungor said!

So get out there enjoy nd be safe

Banned
    It is suggested that you wear mask during sex but it sure would make it difficult to enjoy it.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020...ask-during-sex

The Mayo Clinic advised that people should wear masks and avoid kissing when they have sex with someone from outside their household. It was also mentioned that at this stage there was no evidence that the COVID-19 virus is transmitted through semen or vaginal fluids, but the virus has been detected in the semen of people who have or are recovering from the virus.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bit impractical for FS, but you could wear one on the way in to draw less attention or if you get there by public transport. Once you're in a room with a girl I think that covid is just one of the risks we're taking

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wearing mask into a Brothel is good. Looks normal these days and hides your face.

Banned
    How would nudists feel about wearing masks at a nudist camp/resort? It appears they are not keen when you see the rise of COVID-19 cases in France.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53978430

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like to wear a mask when entering the shop, typically with a hoodie just for added anonymity

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wear a mask to the shop and the girls call me Zorro, but when I take it off they call me Brad Pitt.