Establishment : 5 star

Date of Visit : 16/9/2020

Contact Details/Address. 110 Cathedral st, Woolloomooloo
Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 45 minutes $190

Size/shape : Hour Glass figure, Pretty, great bod , D cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, missionary, shower together

Value for money/recommend? : Yes had a great time, keen to see where we would go next 👍

Jumped on to WeChat Tuesday evening and starts to plan my extended lunch. On the menu tomorrow stunning young ladies at 5 star.

Chatting with Sam on WeChat and he has a new girl that he thinks I should check- Tia. Hmm I’m actually keen to see Christine again but then he sends the video and photos - yep I’ll be seeing he me thanks !

I love that hourglass fit figure and long black hair
On arrival I’m not disappointed- she’s a stunner, following her in her heels and skimpy skirt to the room is a pleasure in itself

Off for a shower together - very nice
She has a hot body petty face and the sight of her all wet in the shower is a real treat
Think I rushed this a bit but I just couldn’t wait to ravage this girl in bed

we quickly dried off and she started a stand up cat bath - then we engaged in some great DFK and general fondling. For those you large breast fans - she has a beautiful set of almost natural D’s that are pert for their size and in great shape. If they’re augmented it’s done very well !

Tia has a great gentle personality and makes it a real GFE To remember - we move onto the bed

Starting with excellent foreplay that ends up with me devouring her silky smooth vagina, this season is definitely a stand out and she is super responsive

Finally we pause to apply the rubber and I slowly ease into her tight hot womanhood
Again she is super responsive and we DFK our way to a hot explosion together
Great session with a stunning hour glass girlfriend- love it !!

Hope we meet again soon Tia !!