Thread: Tatiana

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Tatiana

She comes with long blonde hair, C cup enhanced and I think she mentioned from Czech or Poland (Don't remember exactly). She is friendly but doesn't let you play with her nipples and no Daty. Light kissing is allowed. Ok CBJ and FS is different positions, she can ride quite well. Overall she is an attractive girl, chatty and friendly. Standard Service it is .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    She comes with long blonde hair, C cup enhanced and I think she mentioned from Czech Poland (Don't remember exactly). She is friendly but doesn't let you play with her nipples and no Daty. Light kissing is allowed. Ok CBJ and FS is different positions, she can ride quite well. Overall she is an attractive girl, chatty and friendly but unfortunately comes with a bit of princess syndrome!! It was ok for once but not a repeat material for me.
    You will find many Caucasian WLs don't provide diamond service and stick with standard service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes I know, but I'm ok with a standard service as long as it covers basics!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting review thanks personaa

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How old do you reckon she looks?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I reckon early to mid 30s

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Re

Not really worth the experience, you are much better off seeing either Ana Japanese or Sara Korean. She comes with princess syndrome attitude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redford View Post
    Not really worth the experience, you are much better off seeing either Ana Japanese or Sara Korean. She comes with princess syndrome attitude.
    Thanks for this.

Also, it's unlikely she is Czech or Polish. Although undoubtedly an alias, 'Tatiana' is very much a Russian name, and chances are she is Russian.