(V) Julia the horny comedian

Person's Name : Julia

Establishment : 42G

Date of Visit : 19/9/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 2/42 Buffalo Road Gladesville

Rates : $230/hr

Size/shape : pretty, slim curvy, big natural breasts, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : BBBJ and FS (probably others available but I didn't feel like it)

Value for money/recommend? : Yep

My experience/comment:

I booked Julia for 9pm through WeChat but got there five minutes early because I wanted to have a look at the lineup to keep them in my mind for a booking next time. I finish with the line up and proceed to my room and wait for Julia. It would be about 25 minutes before Julia showed up. This was a bit annoying as when I booked (only an hour ago), they said she was available at 9pm. I'd rather they tell me that she wasn't available til 9:30pm and then I could show up at that time instead of waiting around by myself and listening to the girl next door moaning. Good job to the punter who was in room 11.

So after waiting for a bit, I hear the click of some heels walk down the hallway and then the opening of the opposite door to my room, room 11, to which the WL inside there started yelling. Then Julia walks in to my room laughing. I was annoyed before but at this point I was already laughing. Julia pulled me in for a hug and led me by the hand down the hallway to a bigger room. I've already forgotten about her being late.

We take a shower together and she cleans my cock and takes me in her mouth for a quick suck before turning me around and washing my ass. I'm not a fan of rimjobs but I let her clean me anyways.

I lay down on the bed and she starts to lick my nipples and then suck on them hard. It felt good but I also felt like her mother, maybe this is a bit Freudian. All the while her hand is stroking my bro. I'm squeezing her tits and they feel soft and natural. Then she brings her head down for some BBBJ. I like to thrust my hips while I'm getting oral and she more than accommodated, even bobbing down further and giving me DT. Then I asked for some Spanish and she obliged, sucking on my nipples while pressing her tits against my bro and squeezing up and down.

I tell her I'm ready to fuck so she grinds her pussy against my balls and strokes me some more before domming me up. She goes CG and rides me while sucking my nipples. I think she must be thirsty. Either way I enjoy it. Then I push her down for some mish and pound away. I can feel her pussy muscles squeezing me and I can't take it anymore and blow. She pulls the condom off and says, "You must have drank a lot of milk today."

She tells me to turn over for a massage and notices the dry patches of skin on my back, she asks me what it is and I tell her it's eczema. She says, "Next time you bring the eggma cream and I rub on back for you."

I enjoy her fun facts as she massages me. Apparently gigalos charge by the night rather than by the hour because they won't be able to maintain erections for client after client.

After about 10-15 minutes, she asks me if I want to go round 2. I say yes but I know in my head I probably won't be able to cum, this is why Gigalos can't do half hour bookings consecutively. She starts to go down on me again and then doms me up and I pound away in mish, her tits look great but I know I can't cum. I give up and lay down. She takes the condom off and tries to finish me with a HJ. I tell her it's okay, but she's determined to try and make me cum again so she puts more lube on and strokes away, "I want some milk!" I think maybe a lot of punters expect to cum twice with an hour booking so that's why she wants to make sure I get it. But I just make one hour bookings sometimes because I don't want to rush out after cumming. I want to chill after sex and cuddle or get massaged. Sometimes banter. It doesn't bother me. But she seemed a bit disappointed haha.

All in all, a pretty good punt. I can see why she's got glowing reviews on this forum!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wish Julia would work more daytime hours. Evenings are out for me Good to see you had a good time condorheroes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR. I too had a good time with her, she has a good sense of humour. Other bros can have a look at my review as well
    Last edited by lebman; 02-10-2020 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Add my review