Thread: [J] Juri - First Punt of 2020 and it was a lucky one too :D

Cool [J] Juri - First Punt of 2020 and it was a lucky one too :D

Hey Lads,

Been a long time, but It's ya boy Harry back again with another shitty AR
    After overthinking my first punt of 2020 I went with a recommendation from another punter and settled on Juri from 278, next choice was either Rebecca or Sua from 310.

Got shown the "big room" which isn't comparable to 310 at all but still fine, and waited a few min for Juri to arrive.
    First impressions is she is thicc with natural D's, long blonde hair and pretty face as well. Not as leggy as her photos as she has massive heels in those.

We started with the usual shower plus bbbj, solid work, cleaned me thoroughly with some dfk.

Moving to the bed she asked me to lie face down where she proceeds with a catbath. I'm super ticklish and girls tend to love torturing me when they find that out, its enjoyable but also kinda hard to deal with.
    She asked if I wanted DD and I figured why not, shes decent but not amazing at DD. I've had some girls go to town for w.e reason.
    Flipped over for some more slow cat bath and a great BBBJ with solid eye contact. I asked for a rubber at this point and we started with v slow mish as she was tentative with my size.
    This went on for maybe 10 minutes with lots of DFK before I blew my load decided against trying for CIM

Juri cleaned me up and started to give me another BBBJ before we moved onto more DFK and took a rest.

For round two I wanted to have Juri on top, she was hesitant with this but we went quite slow for a while before she had to switch.
    Jokingly I asked for doggy and she said "nooooo... ok lets give it a go". Some v slow doggy before switching back to mish.
    I was able to last much longer in round two but it was slow going as I was making sure I wasn't going too deep.
    I did get her legs up in the air for a bit before she tapped out and I moved to a HJ, BBBJ finish.

Overall I really enjoyed first punt of the year despite not going very hard, and Juri has a cute personality. I can see why some guys would prefer the more usual petite ginza fare but Juri is a solid choice imo.
    Would I see her again? Probably not I'd probably try find another girl who can handle larger guys better or see Rebecca again as it's been a while.

Lastly I did mention this was a lucky punt, well I arrived a lot earlier than anticipated so decided to drop some money into the pokies at a nearby pub.
    Won a jackpot after a few spins, so have my next few punts paid for.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Hope you enjoyed Harry, yeah, definitely a thicc asian girl but that’s the way I like them. You had a late start to 2020 but hopefully you go out with many bangs after those winnings!!!

Definitely agree, skinny girls might be better eye candy but in the bedroom I prefer thicc or athletic girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m curious, how thicc is she?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Juri is a solid performer, she definitely has wonderful boobs and ass and she aims to please!

Although I think she smokes but it's something I can put up with considering everything else.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's been a year since I last saw Juri and yeah, she was great. I love her boobs and ass and nice smooth tanned skin if the tan is still there.

She did give very caring type of service and just rest she would light you up. Should definitely catch up with her.