Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rebecca - impeccable performance

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Speaking of the age of a WL, I've had a few K girls share that the "no K customer" that some K girls can sometimes be more to do with age than fear of meeting someone they know from the Korean community.

the assumption in this case is that another korean is more likely to accurately guess the age of a Korean WL than a customer from another ethnicity

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith8888 View Post
    How would you rate / describe alin services? Does she DT etc like Rebecca?
    It's been a loooong time since I have seen Alin but she was a great punt. Beautiful girl, cant remember specifics regarding DT so no comment.
    I just remember my session was interrupted a few times, Alin had to run downstairs to go use the bathroom and then Wilson had to bring up rubbers as she had run out.
    I started bringing my own after that.

My issue with her was that she really looked like she could be 19 when I last saw her and that made me a little uncomfortable at the time.
    I'm probably over that and more of a dirty sod now so wouldnt give a fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Speaking of the age of a WL, I've had a few K girls share that the "no K customer" that some K girls can sometimes be more to do with age than fear of meeting someone they know from the Korean community.
    the assumption in this case is that another korean is more likely to accurately guess the age of a Korean WL than a customer from another ethnicity
    Pretty much, probably don't want to fuck someone they know or could run into, would make an awkward family gathering if you had fucked an "uncle"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith8888 View Post
    How would you rate / describe alin services? Does she DT etc like Rebecca?
    Alin is good. The reviews of her on this forum are accurate.

I've seen her 4 times over the 5 or so years she's worked at Ginza. She is young, although I'd say she's mid-to-late 20's now.

She's more a GFE than PSE, although she's not adverse to a little fingering of her arsehole while in doggie (nothing rough or deep, and if you have fat sausage fingers, she may not be ok with that...hehe). She's good. go visit her next time she's on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Alin is good. The reviews of her on this forum are accurate.

I've seen her 4 times over the 5 or so years she's worked at Ginza. She is young, although I'd say she's mid-to-late 20's now.

She's more a GFE than PSE, although she's not adverse to a little fingering of her arsehole while in doggie (nothing rough or deep, and if you have fat sausage fingers, she may not be ok with that...hehe). She's good. go visit her next time she's on.
    I think you misunderstood what DT is.
    It's not finger up someone's ass.
    It's Deep Throat.

Simple answer is: She doesn't deep throat.

But slim72 is right about finger up her ass thing (if someone's into it).
    I don't have sausage fingers so she allowed me a little bit of ass fingering but not deep.
    After that, I stopped doing it as she doesn't seem all that comfortable. I don't know any girl that would be. Although I know few who does but I can't name them because then everyone would be trying to violate their assholes. And then they would be the assholes and I don't want fellow punters to turn into assholes. Then the question will arise who are them bigger assholes and who are them smaller. I have officially lost track of where I was going with this.

In conclusion: If you are getting some rare services from the WL, don't advertise on the forum. Everyone will ask for it and eventually she won't be able to keep up. Ass fingering, CIMSW, anal and all are not standard services. You know the phrase "Mileage on a Ho". If not, you gotta watch this comedy show by Dave Chappelle on the pimp called "Iceberg Slim". Don't push a WL to a breaking point that she decides to leave the job to keep her sanity.

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So she face fucks, eats assholes, cum in mouth and now she is going to get her asshole fingered by half of the guys reading this when she doesn't seem all that comfortable with it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she still there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah mate. Maybe you can get the receptionist to give you a rim job

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Need to do better than that

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    So she face fucks, eats assholes, cum in mouth and now she is going to get her asshole fingered by half of the guys reading this when she doesn't seem all that comfortable with it.
    That's why nobody should have brought it up.
    There is a post going around in one of the other forum where people think one of the J girls at 479 does CIMSW (because someone blabbed).
    I mean think about it who in their right mind would want to eat stinky cum from guys?
    This was obviously a spur of the moment thing. There is already 1 or 2 guys who booked her after that and thought they were disappointed she didn't take it all in.
    Don't go around expecting her to do that with everyone.
    Nobody is your human cum bucket.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)

Great AR

Quote Originally Posted by StPierre View Post

Once we're dried up, she asks me to lie face down, and I knew from then on I would get a good time. She started to gently kiss my back and make her way south, up to the point where she started rimming again. She then asked me to switch to a doggie position, so she could also stroke me and suck on my balls. She moved to proper DD, and I haven't seen this much tongue action since a double I had late last year with Lucy and Cici at 7cowper, and that was two tongues! Even Subin was shy compared to Rebecca (for those who had the chance to experience her). This goes on for a while, and she then moves on to sucking me while fondling my balls with her hands, her head still in-between my two legs. She pulled me over so I'm now almost sitting on her breasts while she's sucking me, and now uses her hands to push on my butt while she's going back and forth with her head, to the point where I started to facefuck her, and she stopped me a few times to give some more DT. Again here, it was an incredible moment, no teeth and no gag reflex with just the sound of me being buried deep in her throat. A very PSE moment I have to say. After all this, I decide it's time for me to take care of her, and I put her back in the bed and start going down on her. She lets a surprised "oh!" and starts relaxing and enjoying herself. Her body starts to contract and she pushes my head so there's more pressure and really starts grinding her sister on my tongue, up to which point she lets out a nice orgasm.
    She pulls me up to her level, and starts DFKing me again and curls up a bit to get her spirits back, but soon after, she climbs onto me Inna reverse cow girl position and starts pussy sliding again, which feels really nice as she's really wet at this point. Another PSE moment, and she takes me all the way between her cheeks and pussy slides me more while taking me close to her. At that point I'm in the verge of releasing everything so I slow her down, and she gets back in a cowgirl position, and asks then if I want to come in her mouth. I reply positively, but before that I grab her back and pull her to my face so I can DATY some more (I really enjoy it what can I say?) And she then goes back onto taking my LB in her mouth. She gives me a nice BJ again, with some DT, and let's me grab her head to control the motion, and in no time I let go of everything. Once again she makes a surprise noise and laughs a bit. She continues sucking for a bit, and then gets her head up over me, and starts smiling. She then opens her mouth slowly to she me the load, and then let's it drip all over my belly, to finish by laughing it off and surprisingly say that there's so much cum. She tells me to relax and cleans me up, and once that's done she goes for a mouthwash. I have to say that's a nice point, I've seen too many WL accepting CIM to go straight to the sink to doit it out and make noises from the other side of hell to try and get everything out of their mouths/throats. Again a very PSE moment, but I can understand that some punters would not really appreciate that, but I find it hot, so that's another plus for me!
    Wow, that's a great summary. I'm a big fan of DT & DD so I'll have to book an hour too. She sounds like a great PSE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12