Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rebecca - impeccable performance

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rebecca - impeccable performance

I was in the neighborhood and decided to check who was available at ginza, I had my eyes on either Juri or Rebecca, Juri was fully booked but Rebecca was available. I make the booking for one hour, and boy I made the right decision!

I quickly go by the bathroom before getting in the room, and when I come in, she welcomes me in a nice lacey black body, and straight up DFK me while unbuttoning my shirt. She's also exactly like her pictures, unlike some other K girls I've seen in the past. That's a great start, and we start some light talk while I'm getting undressed and she finishes preparing the room. Once I'm undressed, she continues with some DFK and runs her hands on my body, and in to the shower. She quickly rinses me, but then the show starts again, she asks me to turn around and starts cleaning my lower back. And since I'm one for DD, I put myself in position for her to wash me properly down there. She gave me a good rub with her hands, and after rinsing me up, she gets on her knees and starts kissing her way down there while I'm still standing with my legs apart. She then proceeds with some light rimming and uses her hands on my little brother as well, that is already at full mast with this. She then starts licking my balls and then turns me around for a great BBBJ. No teeth, and she can DT like a champ, no gag reflex, and some noise for those who like it. She then stands up, turns her back on me and bends herself so she can pussyslide me from behind, while I have my hands all over her body.
    Once we're ready to get out of the shower, she takes my hand and gets it down to her little sister and tells me "See it's all wet already!" And then tells me "let's get on the bed!" To which I oblige.

Once we're dried up, she asks me to lie face down, and I knew from then on I would get a good time. She started to gently kiss my back and make her way south, up to the point where she started rimming again. She then asked me to switch to a doggie position, so she could also stroke me and suck on my balls. She moved to proper DD, and I haven't seen this much tongue action since a double I had late last year with Lucy and Cici at 7cowper, and that was two tongues! Even Subin was shy compared to Rebecca (for those who had the chance to experience her). This goes on for a while, and she then moves on to sucking me while fondling my balls with her hands, her head still in-between my two legs. She pulled me over so I'm now almost sitting on her breasts while she's sucking me, and now uses her hands to push on my butt while she's going back and forth with her head, to the point where I started to facefuck her, and she stopped me a few times to give some more DT. Again here, it was an incredible moment, no teeth and no gag reflex with just the sound of me being buried deep in her throat. A very PSE moment I have to say. After all this, I decide it's time for me to take care of her, and I put her back in the bed and start going down on her. She lets a surprised "oh!" and starts relaxing and enjoying herself. Her body starts to contract and she pushes my head so there's more pressure and really starts grinding her sister on my tongue, up to which point she lets out a nice orgasm.
    She pulls me up to her level, and starts DFKing me again and curls up a bit to get her spirits back, but soon after, she climbs onto me Inna reverse cow girl position and starts pussy sliding again, which feels really nice as she's really wet at this point. Another PSE moment, and she takes me all the way between her cheeks and pussy slides me more while taking me close to her. At that point I'm in the verge of releasing everything so I slow her down, and she gets back in a cowgirl position, and asks then if I want to come in her mouth. I reply positively, but before that I grab her back and pull her to my face so I can DATY some more (I really enjoy it what can I say?) And she then goes back onto taking my LB in her mouth. She gives me a nice BJ again, with some DT, and let's me grab her head to control the motion, and in no time I let go of everything. Once again she makes a surprise noise and laughs a bit. She continues sucking for a bit, and then gets her head up over me, and starts smiling. She then opens her mouth slowly to she me the load, and then let's it drip all over my belly, to finish by laughing it off and surprisingly say that there's so much cum. She tells me to relax and cleans me up, and once that's done she goes for a mouthwash. I have to say that's a nice point, I've seen too many WL accepting CIM to go straight to the sink to doit it out and make noises from the other side of hell to try and get everything out of their mouths/throats. Again a very PSE moment, but I can understand that some punters would not really appreciate that, but I find it hot, so that's another plus for me!

There's about ten minutes left in the clock so she tells me to relax, and asks if I want a massage, to which I say yes. Nothing special here, but I guess it's fairly good compared to other WL.
    Time is up, we both shower, some more DFK for a goodbye and I'm off the door with a smile on my face.

Overall it was a very PSE experience, with lots of kissing and rimming, which I wasn't expecting, but I'm totally into so that was a great experience for me. No penetration, I did some FIV while going down on her and she seemed fairly tight, so who knows I was maybe a bit too big for her taste. But I didn't miss it one minute.

Even though she's a bit more expensive than the regular price I get a Ginza (260 this time), I'd recommend her to anyone who's looking for a real PSE and that likes rimming/DD. The only regret I had is that I had a train to catch and I couldn't book one more hour!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rebecca is the best!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rebecca is the No1 Girl at Ginza IMO

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Man I miss her, gotta visit asap, best girl by far

Wow she IS amazing.
    Never had pussy slides like that.
    Great girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    "She continues sucking for a bit, and then gets her head up over me, and starts smiling. She then opens her mouth slowly to she me the load, and then let's it drip all over my belly, to finish by laughing it off and surprisingly say that there's so much cum. "

what a great lady. Most of the time I just hear them hacking up all my jizz and spitting in the sink like a zoo animal

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    hectic pussy slide. and I love the blonde hair too

Oooh I need to see her again, great AR

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rebecca is the best! I really have to make time to visit her again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Epic AR bro.
    Is Rebecca still tanned?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asianstud8 View Post
    Epic AR bro.
    Is Rebecca still tanned?
    Yeah still has a nice tan, she told me she goes to the nude beach or the women's pool to tan as she doesn't want the bikini marks.

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Late 20s to early 30s

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    obviously may look abit younger cu azn genes and a good skincare routine plus she takes care of herself. But u can see abit of wrinkles around her eyes if u pay attention

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's the pick of the girls at Ginza Empire by a mile, and one of my favourite go-tos. But, she's not late 20's-early 30's. She's actually at least in her late 30's, but obviously really looks after herself. Personally, I'm fine with that, but may shock some of the others.

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith8888 View Post
    Jeez I know people round ages down but website puts her at 26. If that's 10+ years out that's crazy. But hence why I was asking. Couldnt tell from photos if she was 20 or 40
    Alin has been listed as being 19 for 4-5 years now lol, and to be fair she does look very young.

Rebecca does look like she could be late 20s to 30s due to the fact that she really looks after herself as slim says. But in my experience some Korean WL's look a lot younger then their actual age. There was one of my favorites from who looked like she was in her late 20s to early 30s (albiet with a LOT Of work done) but ended up being in her 40s

Then again I'm a poor judge as it doesn't really matter to me.
    Rebecca is still my #1 choice though I'm always stuck with that conundrum of seeing a girl I know is great for the 3rd or 4th time or seeing someone new.

I'm currently debating between seeing Rebecca or Juri.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Alin has been listed as being 19 for 4-5 years now lol, and to be fair she does look very young.

Rebecca does look like she could be late 20s to 30s due to the fact that she really looks after herself as slim says. But in my experience some Korean WL's look a lot younger then their actual age. There was one of my favorites from who looked like she was in her late 20s to early 30s (albiet with a LOT Of work done) but ended up being in her 40s

Then again I'm a poor judge as it doesn't really matter to me.
    Rebecca is still my #1 choice though I'm always stuck with that conundrum of seeing a girl I know is great for the 3rd or 4th time or seeing someone new.

I'm currently debating between seeing Rebecca or Juri.
    One of my all-time favourites who left back to Korea about 4 years ago looked in her late 20's-early 30', but was the same age as me. And I haven't seen the lower side of 40 in quite some time! :P

She used to call me "oppa", but the irony was that she was actually older than me by a few months!

Harry, give Scarlett at 42G a go. We seem to have similar tastes, and I really enjoyed my time with her. It's not that her service is mindblowingly great like Rebecca, but it's a change of pace with her. It's sweet, and like spending time with a young GF - she's giggly, perky, and her English is quite good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have been thinking of trying out Scarlett. @Slim would you say she's still in her 20s? Younger than Rebecca?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast