Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rnt shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where do you get such high rent numbers from....and getting a full licence is not difficult or expensive.... Lease for a place is around 30-50$ annually depending on where shop is located. As for councils and immigration they are just for show...they are lousy....there are 100's if not 1000's of RnT shops without licence who have been operating for decades.... It is most lucrative business. Finding a reliable crew is only challenge....but that is easiest to manage.
    Over and out from me on this topic....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    if you want to start a new shop you will need between 30K to 50K. Although you do not need any qualifications for "relaxation massage" and council regulations reflect this. Normally just fill out the DA or CDC and process. But before you decide pick a location where the council has relaxed regulations. Example The Hills district in Sydney are very strict in the fit outs and are always vigilant on rnt shops and when there is a complaint they will follow through with the complaint. In other councils they pretty much ignore complaints and never follow through.

The industry is extremely lucrative. I know a number of shop owners and their average daily takings is between $500 to $1500 per day and if the owner works they can get even more. I know one owner in the Bankstown city area made enough money to pay cash, 800k, for a house in 4 years. The girls themselves make similar.

If you can do it give it a try.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12