Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rnt shop

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rnt shop

Guys, thought I’ll ask some experts here. Planning to setup a massage shop primarily RNT, anyone know what kind of DA approval is needed as it’s not the conventional massage with health rebates rather a rnt. Any leads will help. Thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by zucon View Post
    Guys, thought I’ll ask some experts here. Planning to setup a massage shop primarily RNT, anyone know what kind of DA approval is needed as it’s not the conventional massage with health rebates rather a rnt. Any leads will help. Thanks
    If you have to ask here, you should forget it...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    😅 there needs to be a start somewhere, it doesn’t run in my genes running a rnt

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You don't start up an RnT shop, unless you intend getting a brothel licence. There is plenty of info on the net about requirements and restrictions for this.

You get approval from your local council for a legit massage shop, then see if you can get away with adding in extras.

Usually, you will need evidence of qualifications applicable to genuine massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate, not going to go that path with a brothels license not my thing, I had a interest in a massage shop for sale in inner west more as a side business but looks like it’s not a easy to run side business. Maybe legit shop is a better option but yes qualification maybe a hurdle there as well.

Wouldn't have thought it is the ideal time to venture into this business. Maybe do some more research and wait for the Covid-19 clouds to lift.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My uni colleague from China was a receptionist and co-owner of a RnT joint, she intially was a receptionist and later the owner could not manage the shop and wanted somone who was trust worthy hence she took that opportunity and became partner in that business, she told me she made $700-1000 per day just pimping. Even though it was RnT joint there were no restrictions on girls and everything was available on table for right cost. She did not have license for brothel and everything was run illegally.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Risk vs reward. Some councils are more than willing to crack down and they're liable for fines, but on the other hand cold hard cash.

It's all about the girls though. If the girls are good you're going to have people coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    My uni colleague from China was a receptionist and co-owner of a RnT joint, she intially was a receptionist and later the owner could not manage the shop and wanted somone who was trust worthy hence she took that opportunity and became partner in that business, she told me she made $700-1000 per day just pimping. Even though it was RnT joint there were no restrictions on girls and everything was available on table for right cost. She did not have license for brothel and everything was run illegally.
    Can you please explain where are those $700-$1,000 come from ?

Total massage fees income for the shop ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the receptionist would’ve been pulling a few jobs herself to make $700-$1000 a day. If it were that easy everyone of us on here would be shop owners don’t you think. AHL - I can definitely see you dressed as a bullfighter papasan in your shop ‘Spanish Dreams’

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And not to forget Mr 7’s shop. ‘Tickle my Tonsils Remedial Massage’. As the neon sign flashes open open, cum inside and ask about today’s black book special. No health fund rebate- No Sex - posted on the wall next to Ikea mirror.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by zucon View Post
    Thanks mate, not going to go that path with a brothels license not my thing, I had a interest in a massage shop for sale in inner west more as a side business but looks like it’s not a easy to run side business. Maybe legit shop is a better option but yes qualification maybe a hurdle there as well.
    Buying an existing shop might be much less stressful than starting from scratch.

No red-tape hurdles to jump over, ready made fitout, and perhaps existing customers. And any "sins" of the previous owners will be expunged, and the council might give up hope of trying to catch you out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And what about the Bukkake Boys and their shop. ‘Whiter Shade of Pale Remedial Massage’ which becomes ‘White Christmas Massage’ every December.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mate, first advice do business you know the rope first. Go and work as an receptionist/manager for at least 6 months see if you can deal with the girls and customers and authorities. How to get good quality girls to work for you. Long hours do you like it. Trust is also important as most transactions are cash.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Mate, first advice do business you know the rope first. Go and work as an receptionist/manager for at least 6 months see if you can deal with the girls and customers and authorities. How to get good quality girls to work for you. Long hours do you like it. Trust is also important as most transactions are cash.
    Agree 1000%. Particularly the trust element. If you aren't running it hands on you must trust your managers implicitly and they in turn must be totally trustworthy. There's a reason a lot of shops are run by retired ml's. They've been around the game a while, probably done some work on reception, have seen how the shops are run and mistakes owners have made and so on. Even then there's no guarantee of success obviously.
    Do extensive research, crunch your numbers, maybe reach out to some shop owners who are friendly (and not in the area you're looking at setting up) and get their take also.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks guys, valid points and definitely helps. It’s an already running legit shop accepting health funds, I was a bit excited but for certain it’s COVID that’s actually caused the fit out to go cheap but then there is a risk element too with outgoings vs profit in this times, I will give it a good thought before making any decision. Plus As some of you suggested do what we know the best and tbh I’ve never run such a business although I do run a small dentistry but dealing with dentist and ml for sure isn’t the same thing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Can you please explain where are those $700-$1,000 come from ?

Total massage fees income for the shop ?
    I am not sure if that was her earnings or for the whole shop, all she said was making 700-1000.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    I think the receptionist would’ve been pulling a few jobs herself to make $700-$1000 a day. If it were that easy everyone of us on here would be shop owners don’t you think. AHL - I can definitely see you dressed as a bullfighter papasan in your shop ‘Spanish Dreams’
    She did have BF who knew what she did for living, not sure if she indulged to make some extra cash

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's easy....a couple of shops I go to have 35-40 customers on average... Say 30 to round it off.....each person pays 60, 30 for shop , 30 for girl.... Girls gets extra 50 to 70 depending on what's on offer...as for shop owner 900 $ tax free is made on daily basis.....of course there are over heads say 250$ a day....see easy tax free money for owner while girls put up with horny rascals like me😁...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    probably the hardest business to succeed in unless you know where to get your staff from, the legalities (most are illegal) and potential jail time and/or huge fines when you get caught. raids by immigration, non paying customers, problems dealing with the girls, etc etc
    plus you still gotta pay the rent of 1500+ dollars a week even if something like COVID happens and no one can come through the doors

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast