Thread: Premium Service vs Diamond Service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Premium Service vs Diamond Service

When the option is available I usually go for the Diamond service but a recent experience had me aking myself if it's worth it: A WL asked me how much I paid at reception and said "next time ask for premium and give me the extra cash". Maybe she's not getting a great deal ut of that.

I still do wanna clarify - What am I usually getting for that extra cash? Is it only CIM (which is very nice but not essential to me) and DD (which I can take or leave it and most girls don't seem to go for anyway except for a selct few at Ginza and 278 where Diamond is standard).

There's no clarity in the websites of places like Nightshade a to what any of the service tiers mean, but to my understanding it's like this:

Standard: Sex and CBJ
    Premium: BBBJ, DATY, DFK
    Diamond: CIM and perhaps DD

Is this right, especially regarding Nightsade and M5 specifically?

Also, has anyone ever done what the lady suggested and paid for the extra cash in the room (doesn't apply to Western places).

Thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this more defined at other shops?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You’re not gonna get DFK in premium service. That’s usually a diamond service cost. I know because I’m a huge fan of DFK so it pains me when sometimes I pay diamond and get no DFK. If that was the case then I would of got premium

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some places just do straight up diamond service and there's no choice.

Shame on the shops that take an extra cut when it's the girl that is providing extra service. Room rate should be the same, regardless of what tier service you are paying for. Makes me sad that girls feel the need to do this. Those shops can go and get royally fucked!

Tiered service shops always piss me off anyway. I have learnt from experience never, ever go for standard, I know that much. May as well be fucking a blow up doll and I don't really blame the girls. I think it is a bad business model in general.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Shame on the shops that take an extra cut when it's the girl that is providing extra service. Room rate should be the same, regardless of what tier service you are paying for. Makes me sad that girls feel the need to do this. Those shops can go and get royally fucked!

Tiered service shops always piss me off anyway. I have learnt from experience never, ever go for standard, I know that much. May as well be fucking a blow up doll and I don't really blame the girls. I think it is a bad business model in general.
    It's a mean business bro.. everybody tries to exploit everybody in this business ..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That’s actually good to know, thanks. It’s too bad it’s never described specifically in any of the tiered charging websites.

Before “diamond” became a term I was used to getting DFK and Bbbj at places like Ginza and 5 star... then when diamond became a thing (at least that I was aware of) and started being standard at 278 that’s when it started to include CIM and DD. I remember my first time at 278 the girl (I think her name was Lulu) really took me by surprise with the DD lmao

That’s prob why I assumed premium would include the DFK though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntingparadise View Post
    It's a mean business bro.. everybody tries to exploit everybody in this business ..
    That’s actually good to know, thanks. It’s too bad it’s never described specifically in any of the tiered charging websites.

Before “diamond” became a term I was used to getting DFK and Bbbj at places like Ginza and 5 star... then when diamond became a thing (at least that I was aware of) and started being standard at 278 that’s when it started to include CIM and DD. I remember my first time at 278 the girl (I think her name was Lulu) really took me by surprise with the DD lmao

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Careverga View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post

Yeah, if you book a girl for a standard service when premium/diamond ara available I reckon the girl will be pretty unmotivated in the session...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Careverga View Post
    When the option is available I usually go for the Diamond service but a recent experience had me aking myself if it's worth it: A WL asked me how much I paid at reception and said "next time ask for premium and give me the extra cash".
    That's what I always do. At least, I do it when the shop offers options. I just go for the cheapest option and pay extra cash to the girl in the room if she will accept it. Some girls are too timid to do it for fear of being caught.
    My POV is, the shop does nothing for me, the girl is the one putting in all the effort. In fact, many times I've been screwed by shops through double/"missed" bookings, etc. Also, making the shop owner happier does nothing, but making the girl happier usually results in a better session.