Thread: First try Summerville Manager 169 Harris St Pyrmont 0450 865 833

First try Summerville Massage 169 Harris St Pyrmont 0450 865 833

Person's Name : Ivy

Establishment : Summerville Massage

Date of Visit : September 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 169 Harris St, Pyrmont / Summerville Pyrmont Massage - Upmarket Asian Relaxation

Hours of Business : 10am - 10pm

Rates : 45 mins $55 + Nude HJ $50

Size/shape : size 8, pleasant look, some white cleavage turned out to be perky B cups, tight round ass, probably an ok body overall

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : no oil massage (despite the menu actually said: basic oil massage), and massage was indeed basic, I later re-read the shop roster descriptions and it said massage ok ! so my bad really, shouldn't be expecting too much, but then the roster also said 22 yr, seriously ?

And the nude HJ, well, if I said it was a misfire, 搓槍走火 would you get my point ? if not, read on.

Value for money/recommend? : NO !

OK, was very toey over the weekend, so a Monday punt was on the card. Was actually thinking about some big tits treatment so after scanning the RnT roster available, saw that SV has a Helen who has natural G Cups. after reading the only review on her, decided she's the one - over a few other Thai girl available at 227 Broadway with natural 34C and 35C respectively, but since I have never been to Summerville, looks like today is the day and G Cups just too much to pass over. Problem was, I didn't bother to book ! Thinking it was early in the morning, they can't be that business, so take a punt and big big mistake (even though I also saw that Pen was also on and she was kind of good too plus Anita ? who supposed to be very popular, so there are plan B's ........................lol

Parking was easy enough with 2P along Harris Street, so walked back up towards SV, walked pass 197, then there are 200 and 202 as well, so this section of the Harris has 4 shops across each other, not to mention Pyrmont Star further up and Candy's VIP is also around the corner, now I am thinking, my morning could have been sensational if I would have stick with my favourites like Candy and Susan. C'est la vie !

Got to 169, push my way in and to the right there was a rather pretty, and young and cute receptionist behind the desk, so Summer wasn't there, so I missed the chance to catch up. She asked: you want massage ? I said yes, but no booking, I look up to the wall and the roster schedule was up there and Helen's name was there so I asked, is Helen here ? Yes, but she is busy ! Damn it !!

We are now started talking in Mandarins, at this point, a pleasant looking MILF appears from behind the partition, wearing a V neck black dress showing a bit of cleavage, at first glance, she has 50% resemblance of Coco/Stanmore, she smiles to me and the receptionist said, right now it's only the two of us free.

The receptionist was very tempting, but she was sitting down and I can't tell if she is busty. my head wind back to the Summerville roster, don't think they have anyone other than Helen being listed as busty, but then I thought, between a milf and a young girl, surely the milf would have been skills, right ? so I asked her name? Ivy, so I picked her for 45 min. there are some price list on the wall, the top line was basic massage so aimed for 45 min at $55 and Ivy took me into room 3. Asked to use the bathroom, which is down the hall, a shower is inside and it's a decent size bathroom and stand alone shower stall.

Back to room 3, handed over the $55 plus $50 tip and started undressing. Ivy also stripped down from the start, which is a good sign, thought to myself, told you MILF usually gives better services, unfortunately, that was just about where the good vibes ended.

I turned the cover sheet around so the table head hole was covered with the full sheet without the cut out hole, as I don't place my head onto the massage table hole these days. Ivy started her massage without oil, I thought that was fine as most remedial masseure usually are like that. but very soon the alarm bell started to ring, she has NO IDEA WHAT SHE WAS DOING ! and I shall just leave it like that.

Then I was hoping she would start using some oil and the session may improve, NO ! through out part 1, not a drop of oil was used, then I started questioning myself was it my fault that I picked the basic massage ? as in many Thai shop, the lowest price was for massage without oil, then you pay more for oil massage ? (wrong again, on my way out, I specifically check again on the menu and the top line - the cheapest - did say: Basic OIL Massage !!) so I was short changed there ?

Of course, without any drop of oil, there was absolutely no TT !

And it must have been 15 min into my 45 min session that Ivy asked me to turn over. I thought, OK, now we are talking, may be part 2 will make up for the nothing massage ? I slowly turned over, spread my legs and waiting for the main event. Ivy brushed her hand between my legs and asked: you want a blow or just shoot the airplane ?

I was not in the mood for any extra so I didn't bother to ask for the price, just say, the airplane is fine . Now, if Ivy is excellent with her extras, then I wouldn't know and I don't really care, but if she can't even deliver a decent part 2, then I will ask, why is she here ?

Before the HJ, Ivy climbs up and gave me some B2B across the body (with no oil) which is a nothing body slide really, and lasted a minute, then some oil was applied and I was still hopeful that she might be good enough, but disappointed again, it's basic and nothing to say the least. and she was going quite fast right from the start, as if time is already over - the fact is, we still have a good 25 min from my calculation ! So I ask Ivy to slow down and use both hands, and funny enough or should I say frustrating enough, she didn't really know what should she be doing with her second hand ??

So while my patient is running out, still trying to salvage some pleasure out of this session by put Ivy's right hand on my balls and the surrounding areas. no, she said she can't do this as she can only use her right hand to jerk, as she was standing on my right hand side, she can only use her left hand crossing over the top of her right hand which is now back hold my manhood while the left hand reach down to touch my balls very awkwardly. OK, I give up, nothing is working, so I just asked Ivy to slow down as there are so much time.

I reach down to touch her butt which is quite tight and bouncy, my left hand are playing with her perky B cups now with erected hard nipples, I tried to gently play with them but Ivy pulled away as they are too sensitive. fine then, but as she pulls away, she has to let go of her left hand - bloody hell, let's just get this over and done with, I have enough of this. And Ivy finished me in the next 30 seconds. Eventually, it's a nothing HJ, one of my worst and most pathetic cum shot as it was more like a misfired dripping out ....................lol - and the worst part of it all, she STOPPED !! enough said.

Clean up, no wet wipe, Ivy offer to get some hot towel, I declines and use my own wet wipes, Ivy went outside to wash her hands and I continued to get dressed. she came back, saw I was ready to go, surprised and said, you still have time, I give you some more massage ! I was being very polite and said that's ok, I need to go now.

Walked past reception, ask the girl is Helen has finished, if she is free can I meet her, the girl said she is still busy, I then ask if Helen is very big ? she laughed, and said I think so but I have never seen them myself. one final look up the wall, 11.59am - 16 min to go in my session. and it said: Basic Oil Massage - So where was the oil ?

It has taken my 6-7 years to finally try Summer's shop and despite I read so many great reviews, my bad luck I suppose that my session didn't work out at all. Just telling it as it is.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if they are so disinterested in providing a good service, they should refrain from this job.

Quote Originally Posted by puntingparadise View Post
    if they are so disinterested in providing a good service, they should refrain from this job.
    Ivy was actually a nice girl and we chat a lot, I think she just lack of skills and has no set routine on how to manage her session.

I have a feeling she might be actually a WL and just doing RnT to get more shifts, I could be wrong ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quitter don't win and winners don't quit. You should go and try Helen, she knows how to massage and has big tits (natural). What else do you want?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great report.... G cup ML.... is there parking nearby?

Quote Originally Posted by nihongo View Post
    great report.... G cup ML.... is there parking nearby?
    Plenty of 2P parking along Harris St

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Milky Mondays at 14 Concord... All guaranteed busty ladies working on one shift... I'm surprised you haven't seen this on Wechat already...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear about the poor service... I normally chat to Summer on recommendations, but since she wasnt there you couldnt do that.

I havent punted in so long its like being a virgin again lol

X11

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Milky Mondays at 14 Concord... All guaranteed busty ladies working on one shift... I'm surprised you haven't seen this on Wechat already...
    You asking me Bro ?

No, and don’t have WeChat, well I do and only with my family groups and the in laws, so no way I will use that for anything else ....... lol

And 14 Concord is so far, haven’t been out that way since Jessica gave up the shop and Rebecca became a tattoo addict!!

So may be I should try Helen and booking this time........ haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haha,that‘s a smart moved keep wechat with family groups,I even hide my caller Id when I ring the shop.