Phone :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $150-hr Diamond

Size/shape : Deliciously curvy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indo

Services Provided : Diamond

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yeah

My experience/comments :

I had met Amona at 5 star and she didn't change her name or pictures when she started at Marro. I remembered her as having a banging body and a good attitude and that has not changed. In a way it's even better because it's diamond service now!

I booked her on the phone to take advantage of the $10 discount and was directed to the room by the young mamasan, so I started in the shower.

In walks Amona who's a knockout and a very nice girl. After I come out of the shower I go directly for those incredible boobs. They are probably implanted but you barely even notic, they're just the perfect shape. She also has a great ass and a cute face. She lays me down and gives me a great sloppy BJ.

One thing I don{t like at 5 Marro compared to GInza and other places is the rooms, especially the lack of mirrors, since I really enjoy the visual aspect of seeing a hottie go to towon on my dick. This particular room is a bit awkward, since the only mirror is a narrow one to the side of the shower.

Once we start having sex I move amona closer to the mirror and it's delicious. She also enjoys watching herself and it's quite a view.

After trying a couple of positions I{m ready to burst and ask to cum in her face. SHe obliges and leaves me quite sweaty and spent.

This is a lovely girl, hard to ask for more in a punt!