Thread: 269 Canterbury Road - Gonnorhea

Junior Member(有D料到)

269 Canterbury Road - Gonnorhea

Be careful right now with this place. Saw a girl a couple of weeks ago but canÂ’t remember her name. Tattoo on right side of her stomach to cover up a scar.

I had a BBBJ and CFS

A few days later, not a pleasant sight coming from between my legs. Went and got tested and it was gonnorhea.

Be careful guys, IÂ’ve called and let them know, but if it keeps getting spread, it wonÂ’t be good for any of you. And there is now a new strain which is resident to the anti biotics, so too much of a risk for me from now on. 😢

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the heads up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn. Can you describe her a bit more? What was her background and looks?

Good to know to stay away from this one at this time.....

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    this place used to be famous for BBFS back in the day. Anytime I visited for BBBJCIM I left feeling disgusted haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Could u describe the sight u saw. Was there some sort of pimple like on your cock

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nihongo View Post
    this place used to be famous for BBFS back in the day. Anytime I visited for BBBJCIM I left feeling disgusted haha
    Never been, but i remember seeing comments in punting forums, that this was a venue where the girls did BBFS including Anal and CIA. That was enough for me to steer well clear.

Man, getting the G from a WL, scary stuff, even just from BBBJ.

Quote Originally Posted by bevis90
    Could u describe the sight u saw. Was there some sort of pimple like on your cock
    I got this before. Looked like a little pimple on the tip of my little bro, slight burning sensation when urinating and pus-like discharge in my undies at the end of the day. Fucking gross.

Funnily enough, didn't get this after visiting WLs, but after going through a post-breakup, "fuck you i'm gonna tear shit up overseas", work trip in Korea. All women off tinder, but a fun mix of Koreans and other overseas people in Korea for work or study.

I swear I was scared straight into tarping up every time after that. Got a few tablets, and a shot of antibiotics in the backside to fix it up. So thankful it wasn't something more permanent.

Took a scare like that to teach me, that's for sure.