Thread: Yoyo at 137 Beverley Hills

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Yoyo at 137 Beverley Hills

Person's Name : Yoyo

Establishment : 137 Morgan St, Beverly Hills

Date of Visit : 21/9/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : As above (no website)

Phone : 9150 7236

Hours of Business : Not sure

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : OK face, curvy figure (a little bit cuddly), nice D-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, pussy-slide, cow-girl, doggie, FIA, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - she certainly loves cocks

My experience/comments : After my session with Sophia two weeks ago, I had a chat with Yoyo who seemed very friendly and playful – I was wearing a Cook Islands tee-shirt and she was stroking the lettering and saying “Cock Islands” – so I booked her today (and wore the same tee-shirt).

I was met by Yoyo and shown into the room and she was immediately all over me with hugs and kisses and squeezing my cock. I said what I wanted and handed over the money.

She has an OK face and was wearing a very short yellow dress (no bra, no knickers).

I stripped and Yoyo returned and stripped – curvy figure, slightly cuddly, with a fine pair of D-cups and shaved bush.

She hugged me some more while I leant against the massage table and she soon suggested we move to the bed.

Again she was all over me with kisses, strokes and caresses before she moved down to suck me.

It was and OK BBBJ to start with, just a bit toothy and not particularly deep, but for some reason it soon became less toothy and developed into a very good BBBJ (with good use of her hands and good attention to my balls and perineum).

I asked for some 69 and, although Yoyo was quiet, I got the impression she was enjoying it.

She then pulled away and asked “We fuck now or later?” I said “Later” and got her to lie down for some DATY during which I inserted a finger.

Before long Yoyo pushed my head away telling me “Stop, stop – I cum” and she wouldn’t let me touch her for a couple of minutes so I knelt over her and sucked her nipples while she stroked my cock.

Again she said she wanted to fuck but I said I wanted to make her cum again but she said that would make her too tired and sensitive so I knelt by her head so she could suck me some more.

I then lay down and she applied some lube and gave me a pussy-slide which soon became way too dangerous so I asked her to get a condom.

We started with some cow-girl and Yoyo rode me slowly but passionately, with plenty of dirty talk, before I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

Yoyo was kneeling on the bed to start with but then changed to some standing doggie.

I had a thumb up her arsehole without complaint but when I asked whether I could fuck her bum she said “I never do that”.

Yoyo then pulled away so I got her to lie down for some mish.

This was good and I gradually went faster but she was clearly a bit discomforted and asked whether she could suck me so I withdrew and knelt by her head again.

Yoyo wipe me down and stroked me and sucked me some more. I thought I might get a COF finale but I made it clear when I was about to cum and she took me in her mouth and sucked me dry before spitting in a tissue.

After she’d showered, Yoyo returned and offered a massage but I got her to lie in my arms for a chat – her English is good.

She said she is from Shanghai and has been here about eight years. She currently works at 137 Sundays and Mondays and has another job (not as a SW) a couple of other days.

Yoyo was now on phone-answering duties as Sophia had a customer so I dressed and happily departed a couple of minutes early.

Bloody Hell Fred69!!!

I almost fainted when I read the start of your review!

"...Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, pussy-slide, cow-girl, doggie, FIA, mish, CIM..."

I saw FIV - "fuck in vagina" and when I saw FIA - I thought that meant "fuck in arse" my heart started beating faster.

I've been trying for years for Yoyo to let me fuck her arse, but she always says "I never do that"!!!

Turns out FIA meant "finger in arse"...

Thanks anyway for the (short lived) excitement!

Yoyo is a great lady.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Yoyo

Establishment : 137 Morgan St, Beverly Hills

Date of Visit : 21/9/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : As above (no website)

Phone : 9150 7236

Hours of Business : Not sure

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : OK face, curvy figure (a little bit cuddly), nice D-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, pussy-slide, cow-girl, doggie, FIA, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - she certainly loves cocks

My experience/comments : After my session with Sophia two weeks ago, I had a chat with Yoyo who seemed very friendly and playful – I was wearing a Cook Islands tee-shirt and she was stroking the lettering and saying “Cock Islands” – so I booked her today (and wore the same tee-shirt).

I was met by Yoyo and shown into the room and she was immediately all over me with hugs and kisses and squeezing my cock. I said what I wanted and handed over the money.

She has an OK face and was wearing a very short yellow dress (no bra, no knickers).

I stripped and Yoyo returned and stripped – curvy figure, slightly cuddly, with a fine pair of D-cups and shaved bush.

She hugged me some more while I leant against the massage table and she soon suggested we move to the bed.

Again she was all over me with kisses, strokes and caresses before she moved down to suck me.

It was and OK BBBJ to start with, just a bit toothy and not particularly deep, but for some reason it soon became less toothy and developed into a very good BBBJ (with good use of her hands and good attention to my balls and perineum).

I asked for some 69 and, although Yoyo was quiet, I got the impression she was enjoying it.

She then pulled away and asked “We fuck now or later?” I said “Later” and got her to lie down for some DATY during which I inserted a finger.

Before long Yoyo pushed my head away telling me “Stop, stop – I cum” and she wouldn’t let me touch her for a couple of minutes so I knelt over her and sucked her nipples while she stroked my cock.

Again she said she wanted to fuck but I said I wanted to make her cum again but she said that would make her too tired and sensitive so I knelt by her head so she could suck me some more.

I then lay down and she applied some lube and gave me a pussy-slide which soon became way too dangerous so I asked her to get a condom.

We started with some cow-girl and Yoyo rode me slowly but passionately, with plenty of dirty talk, before I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

Yoyo was kneeling on the bed to start with but then changed to some standing doggie.

I had a thumb up her arsehole without complaint but when I asked whether I could fuck her bum she said “I never do that”.

Yoyo then pulled away so I got her to lie down for some mish.

This was good and I gradually went faster but she was clearly a bit discomforted and asked whether she could suck me so I withdrew and knelt by her head again.

Yoyo wipe me down and stroked me and sucked me some more. I thought I might get a COF finale but I made it clear when I was about to cum and she took me in her mouth and sucked me dry before spitting in a tissue.

After she’d showered, Yoyo returned and offered a massage but I got her to lie in my arms for a chat – her English is good.

She said she is from Shanghai and has been here about eight years. She currently works at 137 Sundays and Mondays and has another job (not as a SW) a couple of other days.

Yoyo was now on phone-answering duties as Sophia had a customer so I dressed and happily departed a couple of minutes early.
    Where could I find more info on this place? Couldn't find anything on google.