Junior Member(有D料到)

Burwood River Massage, Concord - Lucky

Date: 19/9
    Time: 13:00
    Price: $90 half hour full service
    Nationality: Chinese
    Type: Young and gentle, soft skin
    Service: Erotic massage and full service

This is a shop not even listed in prefix I came across and found there's always more than 4 girls and decided to pay a visit.

Checked in upstairs and was greeted by Amy their reception and manager who did good job with me last time. Saw other 3 girls all with big smiles on the face.
    She recommended lucky who is new girl, looking at her innocent face and figure with white skin, cup size B-C.
    To be honest I am not at the best form so my interest is only to chat with the girl and get relaxation from the massage.
    Lucky was not shy in the room asking about me and introduce where she is from so we can connect more before the main course started.
    She landed her shoulder and palm on my body and then kneeing on my back. The massage is pretty hard I like it but more like she can strip and turn me around.
    Obviously she does not want to spend more time on the sex than massage so she shot around the bush and did not care about what I asked.
    If I was hungry for sex I would be impatient but this time I felt like the touch was magic and enjoyed the flirting quite well.
    Finally this is the time to see her white boob and grab it in my hand and rub as much as I like.
    Lucky was quite obedient and like the way to penetrate her pussy on the poor little massage bed. We went up and down, left and right, on the off the bed panting a lot.
    She moaned and talk in a praising way that I can get to her organism, later on she explained other customers cannot fuck that hard. I took it as compliment but enjoyed the talk.
    Probably I will come back but only in the day I feel more like to do massage.

Service; 7/10
    Body 8/10
    Look 6/10
    Value for money 7/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    can you please provide the address?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s on northwest corner of Burwood and Parramatta roads ... upstairs. Fee doors down from 14 Burwood Concord.

Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    can you please provide the address?
    If you driving from Parramatta, turn left onto Burwood Road and its literally on the corner. Can't miss it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    If you driving from Parramatta, turn left onto Burwood Road and its literally on the corner. Can't miss it.
    The address is 2A Burwood Rd, Concord. Can’t miss it as big sign of the address infront.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nah if you’re gonna go there then 14 is a much better shop with more girls to choose from.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    Nah if you’re gonna go there then 14 is a much better shop with more girls to choose from.
    Hey brother can you kindly tell a bit more about this (14) ?
    Prices and service etc, I'm new here at the forum but I have been punting in Sydney for a while now.
    Cheers and a good day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey bro, their mobile is 0451721838. Add them on WeChat and you can see their daily roster. They normally have about 6 ladies on each day. Prices are like other parlours. $60 per hour plus 1 or 2 pineapples for extras depending on the lady and what they offer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi brother johnny, can you give us a rough indication of 1 pineapple cost and 2 pineapple?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    2 Burwood Rd, Concord

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok
    So looking at all details provided by brothers
    Seems like 2A is a brothel covered up as a massage parlor
    And 14 is a massage parlor with extra services offered

# 1 pineapple = $50
    Usually you will get B2B nude massage + hj

#2 pineapples = $100
    Usually you will get B2B nude massage + cbj

* From my previous experiences, 2 pineapples got me futher to B2B nude massage + bbj/cim

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    Hey bro, their mobile is 0451721838. Add them on WeChat and you can see their daily roster. They normally have about 6 ladies on each day. Prices are like other parlours. $60 per hour plus 1 or 2 pineapples for extras depending on the lady and what they offer.
    Each room is pretty spacious & has a shower too!