Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 20 Longdown St Newtown NSW 2042

Phone : +61410268166

Hours of Business : 10am - 9pm/7 days

Rates : $120/hr

Size/shape : Size 6, Athletic

Nationality or Ethnicity : Colombian

Services Provided : Massage, B2B, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Surprised to see a familiar name in Pretty Baby WeChat - Christina is back working for Penny. I missed picking her at 200 Pyrmont and now it’s my chance to check her out and
    decided to try her one Saturday afternoon.

I came in early and waited in the room. when Christina came in and introduced herself, I could not stop looking at her body. I’m guessing early to mid 20s. Pretty ok face from this Latina. Nice slim waist with perky breasts and lovely bums. She has tattoos on her back shoulder and foot. Now she got me craving for some spicy hot Latin action and so we begin...

Part 1
    Christina started with gentle back massage and was very chatty. From the conversation, I could tell that she's a friendly person. Easy to talk to with her English and love the accent too. She has experience working at PSM (as Camilla) and 200 Harris St Pyrmont. She can give good strong massage if you prefer it. I enjoyed the massage and the chat with her. No problem with me touching her legs and bum while infront of me working on my neck and shoulders. I felt relaxed after a few minutes into the massage.

Part 2
    I asked her to strip and the first thing i did was squeezed that bum. It was firm and i couldn't get enough. She’s allowed me to play with her boobs but no finger in her genital area, which was fine. Later she allowed me to flick a bit of her clit as she warmed up. Her HJ skills are very good with sensual slow motion and she was controlling the tempo while I access her private parts. The best part was the view in the mirror with that round arse. When I was about to explode, she smiled and increased the pace and I orgasm with joy! I finished with a big load. After that, she wiped me and gave me a towel for a shower. We had 10 mins or so left and she offered to massage my shoulder which was nice. For a moment I felt I was with someone I’d known for a while, and it did feel like a genuine GFE at most times of the session.

I left feeling happy and with a wide grin on my face and happy that I picked Christina. Her massage was very good and what followed was very good as well. She is a very sexy Latina. Not sure if there is any extras on offer but she is a really lovely lady, good conversationalist, and sexy AF. I will be a return customer for her with an ass like that.

Ratings

English/Communication: 8/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop and Girls A+

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters
    (Earned Not Demanded)

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good report brother sexy
    Heaps of different nationalities

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wow great report I love latinas, theres also Jay from Brazil who has a huge ass.... mmm

https://newtownmassage.com/jay-from-...booking-early/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nihongo View Post
    wow great report I love latinas, theres also Jay from Brazil who has a huge ass.... mmm

https://newtownmassage.com/jay-from-...booking-early/
    If it’s the same Jay that used to work at 200 Pyrmont I wouldn’t waste your time, photo would be veeeery flattering and the service was mechanical at best

Banned
    Noice AR thanks for sharing
    Latina on my list

Banned
    Christina coming back on tomorrow working Tuesday

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/