Thread: Inverse formula

Senior Member(無間使者)

Inverse formula

Is there an inverse relationship between the quality of the massage and how many optional extras a ML is open to?
    That is more more crap the massage skills the more likely she will meet other needs.

Surely there is a sweet spot between a good massage and good options. Certainly in deciding WIR or a regular ML it counts high for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    Is there an inverse relationship between the quality of the massage and how many optional extras a ML is open to?
    That is more more crap the massage skills the more likely she will meet other needs.

Surely there is a sweet spot between a good massage and good options. Certainly in deciding WIR or a regular ML it counts high for me.
    i don't go for a massage considering they are untrained and advertised as being "pretty young asian girls make happy"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post

Nah just luck of the draw i think. Some of the best massages ive ever had have been by some of the hottest girls ive known.
    Anybody thats a reg at Touch or Acqua 18 mths ago will vouch for that i think.
    Although i do think some girls who know they r good at massage stretch it out as long as they can as to minimize the rest for new customers.