Thread: Ginza C Coco

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ginza C Coco

Nervous about punting since COVID and this was my first in 6 months.

Booked Coco, had what seems like first time jitters again.

I’ll keep it short and sweet. She’s about 160cm and extremely slim. In fact, it almost looks as though she removed the lower 2 ribs to get that barbie doll body shape. I thought I loved slim girls but apparently there’s a limit to slimness.

Very beautiful girl, personality is not overly friendly. A bit reserved (others may call it cold) but occasionally her cheeky side came through.

Quite good service wise. Some nice touching, fucking, kissing and then she flipped me over, and rimmed me (first time, usually I decline this part but thought why not).

Overall not bad. I would give her a 6~7 / 10.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by niva321 View Post
    Nervous about punting since COVID and this was my first in 6 months.

Booked Coco, had what seems like first time jitters again.

I’ll keep it short and sweet. She’s about 160cm and extremely slim. In fact, it almost looks as though she removed the lower 2 ribs to get that barbie doll body shape. I thought I loved slim girls but apparently there’s a limit to slimness.

Very beautiful girl, personality is not overly friendly. A bit reserved (others may call it cold) but occasionally her cheeky side came through.

Quite good service wise. Some nice touching, fucking, kissing and then she flipped me over, and rimmed me (first time, usually I decline this part but thought why not).

Overall not bad. I would give her a 6~7 / 10.
    Be interesting to see what she gave you out of ten..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    she is really cute and definitely the best girl I have ever had. I m a quiet person and so does she? but when we were together we talked a lot, laugh, making fun of each other... I would give 11/10 to her, what I prefer is not service like rimming and licking from head to toe, kuz im a clean freak with some ocd, (my limit is bbbj and light kissing). plus I m obsessed with tattooed girls. she smokes, but zero awful smell, thats already awesome. (I do like her perfume and hair odor)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Be interesting to see what she gave you out of ten..
    lol she's the killer, prolly everyone is 1/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Killer body on this one