Thread: Holiday with a WG

Junior Member(有D料到)

Holiday with a WG

Please talk me out of this idea.

In discussions with a regular AMP girl she is very stock standard story, her on student visa, has travelled around SE Qld, gold coast, sunshine coast etc.

I mentioned that I have to go to Townsville for a week for work and offered for her to come. I'm 60+, she's 25 ish. She said yes when I first mentioned this a few visits ago. Since then she's given me her personal text number. I make shop appointments directly with her - which allows her to keep me to herself I guess and other girls cannot grab the booking. Maybe she does that with lots of guy IDK.

Anyway, I did mention again that I'll be going in October and she said she can take the time off from the shop.

I do need to do this soon but haven't yet discussed money but I assume she expects I'll cover the costs of airfare, accom, meals. As work will be paying my airfare and the hotel plus meal allowance I'm really only out of pocket for her airfare, about $500 return.

I do like the thought of having someone to travel with. too many years travelling on business by myself. I am assuming that free FS will be on the menu, that needs to be confirmed.

Preferably, I'm looking for experiences of people whom have personal first hand experience taking a WG away on a holiday like this.

Is my idea possible or better to avoid and buy local when I'm there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am pretty sure that she would be thinking of getting a daily allowance from you as well as meals etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have done this three times. The real key is to ensure you are both 100% clear on the deal- share the same bed? Sex and how often? Will you have all meals together etc? Even with clarity it can be messy.

Time 1: Went to Perth for the week. I paid airfares and accommodation. While at work, she worked. Outside of this it was great fun and with the spa and champers even more so.
    Time 2: Was GC for two nights so accommodation and some food only- thank goodness. Insisted on separate beds, no fun at all despite agreement. CouldnÂ’t get out fast enough,
    Time 3: Trip to Melbourne. I paid accommodation, airfare and food. Was ok, more like travel buddy with some benefits, She did sightseeing while I worked- could tell by all the pics. By fourth night wanted some spice so went to a local establishment before back to her for vanilla.

Trip 1&3 definitely worked out fine but each time, never saw the girl again except one in a park recently with two kids and presumably hubby.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    Have done this three times. The real key is to ensure you are both 100% clear on the deal- share the same bed? Sex and how often? Will you have all meals together etc? Even with clarity it can be messy.

Time 1: Went to Perth for the week. I paid airfares and accommodation. While at work, she worked. Outside of this it was great fun and with the spa and champers even more so.
    Time 2: Was GC for two nights so accommodation and some food only- thank goodness. Insisted on separate beds, no fun at all despite agreement. CouldnÂ’t get out fast enough,
    Time 3: Trip to Melbourne. I paid accommodation, airfare and food. Was ok, more like travel buddy with some benefits, She did sightseeing while I worked- could tell by all the pics. By fourth night wanted some spice so went to a local establishment before back to her for vanilla.

Trip 1&3 definitely worked out fine but each time, never saw the girl again except one in a park recently with two kids and presumably hubby.
    Thanks for the feedback. Were these parlour girls or found through another site like tinder or something?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Be clear in your own mind about the difference between expectation and reality.
    What are you after with her in tow and be clear with her about where the relationship stands. Could she be expecting more permanent arrangements on return to BNE?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    More BS, no doubt. Is it AF, PP or BS? How long have you been going to this place? 2-3 years was it.

lolololololol

For a guy happy to expose girls through their abn, pretty grubby act.

For a guy happy to PM law enforcement, because he isn't being treated like a god. Definitely a grub act.

Lies, lies and lies.
    what are you on? try to keep to the topic. happy to discuss your conspiracy theories in a separate thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFace View Post
    Please talk me out of this idea.

In discussions with a regular AMP girl she is very stock standard story, her on student visa, has travelled around SE Qld, gold coast, sunshine coast etc.

I mentioned that I have to go to Townsville for a week for work and offered for her to come. I'm 60+, she's 25 ish. She said yes when I first mentioned this a few visits ago. Since then she's given me her personal text number. I make shop appointments directly with her - which allows her to keep me to herself I guess and other girls cannot grab the booking. Maybe she does that with lots of guy IDK.

Anyway, I did mention again that I'll be going in October and she said she can take the time off from the shop.

I do need to do this soon but haven't yet discussed money but I assume she expects I'll cover the costs of airfare, accom, meals. As work will be paying my airfare and the hotel plus meal allowance I'm really only out of pocket for her airfare, about $500 return.

I do like the thought of having someone to travel with. too many years travelling on business by myself. I am assuming that free FS will be on the menu, that needs to be confirmed.

Preferably, I'm looking for experiences of people whom have personal first hand experience taking a WG away on a holiday like this.

Is my idea possible or better to avoid and buy local when I'm there.
    Can you see multiple problems arising? Is Townsville such a desirable location for a young Asian girl? Do you trust her? Should you trust any WG?
    Have taken Asian girls from their home countries (Thai, Phil etc) on short trips for company but here in Australia I definitely wouldn't even entertain the idea.
    I think there are more "issues" than positives with this arrangement. What does your gut say?
    Unfort can't say you will find much wildlife in Townsville though.
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You’re turning a ML into a sugar Babe, nothing wrong with that but set the terms of the arrangement up front

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried that a couple of times. You tend to connect more with the WG so It is important to remind yourself it is just for fun and avoid all the complications. The first time I got too emotionally involved and it wasn’t that fun

The second after learning my lesson was a much better experience.