Please talk me out of this idea.

In discussions with a regular AMP girl she is very stock standard story, her on student visa, has travelled around SE Qld, gold coast, sunshine coast etc.

I mentioned that I have to go to Townsville for a week for work and offered for her to come. I'm 60+, she's 25 ish. She said yes when I first mentioned this a few visits ago. Since then she's given me her personal text number. I make shop appointments directly with her - which allows her to keep me to herself I guess and other girls cannot grab the booking. Maybe she does that with lots of guy IDK.

Anyway, I did mention again that I'll be going in October and she said she can take the time off from the shop.

I do need to do this soon but haven't yet discussed money but I assume she expects I'll cover the costs of airfare, accom, meals. As work will be paying my airfare and the hotel plus meal allowance I'm really only out of pocket for her airfare, about $500 return.

I do like the thought of having someone to travel with. too many years travelling on business by myself. I am assuming that free FS will be on the menu, that needs to be confirmed.

Preferably, I'm looking for experiences of people whom have personal first hand experience taking a WG away on a holiday like this.

Is my idea possible or better to avoid and buy local when I'm there.