Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tangmo - CBD Thai

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tangmo - CBD Thai

Just wondering about this one in the CBD, if anyone had seen her yet? I think she has been working for a while but can't find a review. I will give her a visit soon and report back but wondered if there were any reports on her from other punters?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you find her be true Im guessing you wont reporting back in a hurry GL Bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Usually suss on the unverified ones, but she's consistently used the same pics for a while and the number doesn't come up with other pics from the past. We'll see.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Damn, i can c how she can pull $600 for 90 min.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What was the outcome?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeJetson View Post
    What was the outcome?
    Haven't got there yet!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd be surprised if this was real, her looks easily can get double that price..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone see this girl? She's on the Gold Coast now. Hard to believe the photos are real though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks suss to me. Who is available 24 hrs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Looks suss to me. Who is available 24 hrs?
    I never got there but will try if she comes back. Consistently used the same pics for a fairly long time, so I thought it was worth a look. But I agree, chances might be low, or maybe they are 10yo pics ;-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I texted her on the weekend with an enquiry and she texted back a photo saying it was just taken, hmmmm full face photo? Not a lot of girls do that. On the other hand it was texted from the number in the ad and not another mobile number. And her Locanto profile doesn't link to other ads interstate like some do. She said she is here for three weeks so I might have to make the effort to go see her to verify...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So...
    She's fake.

And whoever is the one behind the scenes is weird.

Message "her" on Sunday arvo asking if she was available. Took too long to respond and too late for me to head out. But said she was in a place on Albert Street. I said maybe on Monday. Her communication style was really casual and kind of fluent, so didn't trigger warnings.

Messaged the next day, she replies with an address on the Gold Coast. I said something like "oh not in the city?" and get a reply along the lines of "Oh, sorry that's my home address I'm actually here" and gives a DIFFERENT city address on Mary Street. Arrange to meet, go to the place and wait, and wait... She eventually replies apologizing a lot saying her boyfriend was there and can I try later that night. She then sends a selfie. I say I'll try after work on Tuesday.

Today rolls around, she's casual messaging through the day, seems friendly. Provides ANOTHER address, this time on Charlotte Street. So I finish work, head over. Suddenly the fluency ends up in the toilet.

Get to the place, get buzzed up. I have her photos on the phone ready.

Get to her door, "she" does the typical bait and switch door open where they hide behind the door until you get into the room.

And it's a typical short, dumpyish older Chinese looking woman who can barely say hello.

Hold the photo up to her, say "this isn't you" and walked out.

So yeah, again... she's a fake.

Weirdly elaborate and chatty for a fake, but in the end a typical bait and switch.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoop View Post
    So...
    She's fake.

And whoever is the one behind the scenes is weird.

Message "her" on Sunday arvo asking if she was available. Took too long to respond and too late for me to head out. But said she was in a place on Albert Street. I said maybe on Monday. Her communication style was really casual and kind of fluent, so didn't trigger warnings.

Messaged the next day, she replies with an address on the Gold Coast. I said something like "oh not in the city?" and get a reply along the lines of "Oh, sorry that's my home address I'm actually here" and gives a DIFFERENT city address on Mary Street. Arrange to meet, go to the place and wait, and wait... She eventually replies apologizing a lot saying her boyfriend was there and can I try later that night. She then sends a selfie. I say I'll try after work on Tuesday.

Today rolls around, she's casual messaging through the day, seems friendly. Provides ANOTHER address, this time on Charlotte Street. So I finish work, head over. Suddenly the fluency ends up in the toilet.

Get to the place, get buzzed up. I have her photos on the phone ready.

Get to her door, "she" does the typical bait and switch door open where they hide behind the door until you get into the room.

And it's a typical short, dumpyish older Chinese looking woman who can barely say hello.

Hold the photo up to her, say "this isn't you" and walked out.

So yeah, again... she's a fake.

Weirdly elaborate and chatty for a fake, but in the end a typical bait and switch.
    I admire your dedication to the truth....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoop View Post
    Oh, sorry that's my home address I'm actually here" and gives a DIFFERENT city address on Mary Street.
    This is a clear and definitive warning sign for pimped ML/WLs. due to them either changing operators, phones, or trying to redirect traffic.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another fake. Save your money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by need1 View Post
    Another fake. Save your money
    Could have good the poor bloke 2 years ago

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That was a lot of patience for an outcome you probably were expecting...! So many red flags prior to your final visit. Good on you for holding the phone up up and informing her she doesn't look like the photo given. They need more of these to stop this bait and switch scam... or are there too many horny punters out there who will allow these bait and switch boilers survive in this industry?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    take a punt to find out I think

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well done on the leg work!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast