Thread: Swedish w Happy Ending from Asian guy

Junior Member(有D料到)

Swedish w Happy Ending from Asian guy

Hello everyone. New here and new to massage which I am now trained with Certs and now I can charge $, but also need lots of bodies to try on.

I've been looking around for forums for perhaps where married bi men discuss their experiences or fantasies about having an Asian guy massage them, who would enjoy a nice proper Swedish with the hint of you know what, but haven't found one.

I wonder if theres a market for this and if men hosts as I'm a new mobile massuer out west around Blacktown area. Still trying out the market so don't have availailities yet or when men get massaged in general.

I hope I've cum to right place or someone can point me to the direction of a good forum chat. H/E are taboo apparently as they told us in class. But I'm sure the fantasy is out there as I fantasize about it too.

Asain 43, average build, not bad looking and willing to ass groped or slightly brushed in my groin fully clothed... but that costs extra.hehe

KIK spaniel77

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure your going to get a lot of takers here mate, theres other forums you might like to try for your target audience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Not sure your going to get a lot of takers here mate, theres other forums you might like to try for your target audience.
    Thanks for the reply...not sure either.

Still testing the waters. 🤷*♂️

Hope you have a great weekend bud.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaniel77 View Post
    Hello everyone. New here and new to massage which I am now trained with Certs and now I can charge $, but also need lots of bodies to try on.

I've been looking around for forums for perhaps where married bi men discuss their experiences or fantasies about having an Asian guy massage them, who would enjoy a nice proper Swedish with the hint of you know what, but haven't found one.

I wonder if theres a market for this and if men hosts as I'm a new mobile massuer out west around Blacktown area. Still trying out the market so don't have availailities yet or when men get massaged in general.

I hope I've cum to right place or someone can point me to the direction of a good forum chat. H/E are taboo apparently as they told us in class. But I'm sure the fantasy is out there as I fantasize about it too.

Asain 43, average build, not bad looking and willing to ass groped or slightly brushed in my groin fully clothed... but that costs extra.hehe

KIK spaniel77
    200% sure there's a market. 300% sure it's not here .

You might as well chuck an ad on Locanto or Massageguys. You'll get hits for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)

More common than you think

Love how you know about massageguys and Locanto. *wink*

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha I can neither confirm not deny that I get around

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hmmmmm

Now I'm really curious about you...