Thread: Used condoms as new

Banned

Used condoms as new

Did anyone read the news about used condoms being sold as new in Vietnam? Seriously, how can people do this? Don't they see the extreme health risks to unsuspecting users? For profit they can spread STI's such as syphilis, gonorrhea and possibly H.I.V.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-...s-new/12700704

Let's hope it doesn't occur here. However, recycling condoms is not unheard of among sex workers especially in developing countries. If you're going to punt in those countries, it's best to take your own supply.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s got me spooked. I brought my own condom punting today.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lots of dodgy practices like that around. Less disgusting but equally worrisome was one ML who would open all the condom packets for the day at the start of the shift then wrap them in alfoil on the theory if every raised being in a legit shop the cops would never look at what was wrapped in the foil 😂

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    Lots of dodgy practices like that around. Less disgusting but equally worrisome was one ML who would open all the condom packets for the day at the start of the shift then wrap them in alfoil on the theory if every raised being in a legit shop the cops would never look at what was wrapped in the foil 😂
    Cops do not raid massage shops looking for condoms; they do not raid shops for any reason unless drugs are suspected of being involved.