Thread: Mai

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mai

Person's Name: Mai

Establishment: Ginza 479

Date of Visit: Sep 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Ginza, few minutes walk from Central Station

Phone: 0416 020 278

Rates: 240

Size/shape: 6

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese, English

Services Provided: bbbj, light dfk, cowgirl, mish, doggy

Value for money/recommend? : Average

About: (YMMV)

The place - anyone who's been here would know it's a good setup. A lot of money spent to make it like a proper brothel.

The girl - face is average looking. Not the type that I would checkout on the street or go talk to at a club. Very average looking girl. Face is quite big, thigh is quite thick, not a very sexy proportion type of girl. Personality is great, service is to standard. Not ugly, just not what the general population would considered as a pretty face or body. No offense to Mai, she is a great person, and it's just my point of view, others may find her beautiful.

Main event - I entered the room first, Mai was spot on with time. Shower together then went onto the bed for a short chat. She started with DFK, and work her way down. BBBJ was good, nipple sucking, light cat bath. Main event began with cowgirl, then missionary and finished with doggy. She is kind of quiet during the action. She cleaned me up and we chatted until buzzer rang. Service is what you would expect, nothing exceptional, not a time watcher, overall service is good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you referring to J Mai at 278 club?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not really into big face girl if not pretty or with great figure

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You reckon her photos are real?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jduuu View Post
    You reckon her photos are real?
    Nope....like most of the photos from Ginza these days

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Benefits of the doubt, I can't say it's her real photos or not. Camera angles and post editing can make a lot of difference. I can only say what I have already mentioned in my report.