Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vietnamese Cara

Junior Member(有D料到)

Vietnamese Cara

Went to see Cara last Wednesday (late AR).

Have a thing for Vietnamese girls so couldn't resist when I saw ad and made a booking without seeing her before.

Cara is a very petite, slightly tanned skinned girl with delicate features. Surprisingly big but perky boobs for her frame size. Friendly (but not overly so), speaks good English, gives a good massage.

On part 2, some nice hand action and good spanish, and she let me kiss her boobs when I asked. Some light fingerling on the outside where I couldnt help but notice that she was VERY wet. Unfortunately she would not let me play with her down there too much, just some slippery strokes.

Overall a good session, but my return factor is low without a bit more extra action!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where is that brother?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry, thought I used the tag - this is at 7 lotus at Wynyard.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Any tattoos on her?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not that I noticed, but wasn't really looking for one!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I too love Vietnamese girls thanks for the AR Cayman

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cara working today

I sound like mamasan but I am not, just like to share!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Really like Cara

A cute and curious mid late 20’s woman. Shame cannot see her for another cpl weeks. offers a lot and not at same time and for some, very little.

Tiny thing, angelic face, small voice great smile , so well shaped and so lovely to taste. Most will take her as quiet and shy, passive. Which is in part true. But she’s got a clear mind and sharp tongue. Quite accommodating and can respond well to gentle direction. And we’ve had some great sessions though found her service /enthusiasm decline a little last 8 months and her discussion of punters generally and the work reflects. Though she seems pretty happy at Lotus

Last session a June Friday.

Send her a text and then confirm via shop to make sure get a morning booking. Familiar smile , hand taken. Into the room . She returns , discuss time. Money given. We undress. Cara in some black strappy lingerie. There’s a light massage for about 10 mins, mostly on my neck and feet , which is pleasant enough , however with the remaining 80 mins, really want to have a thorough run around the room with Cara, and enjoy her taste, with a lot of DATY and BBBJ - 69. She’s really cum hard in previous sessions and bucked hard with 2 fingers inside and with a lot of tongue and lip teasing.

TBH her BJ is ok not anything that skilled , but it looks great her cute face, red bow lips parting to allow your cock passage. but despite wanting to CIM , never been able to coordinate suction , tempo , tongue and hand to make that happen.

Not too much later, I get to cum first time through a nice bit of edging and later again after some more DATY , hard pussy grinding on my cock , I get too finish over her ass after Spanish, ,simulated doggy , light spanking and cock between her peachy ass . We go shower.

Cara has always dangled the idea of more.. but that’s a ruse as she’s got a real boundary around FS despite on a few occasions , it almost been that .

She also has some other extras interests she can accommodate by request.

Would love to know if anyone has ever been offered FS by Cara and she’s allowed it. Just a fantasy thought for me

Lovely woman, if a little expensive.

will return

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Really like Cara

A cute and curious mid late 20’s woman. Shame cannot see her for another cpl weeks. offers a lot and not at same time and for some, very little.

Tiny thing, angelic face, small voice great smile , so well shaped and so lovely to taste. Most will take her as quiet and shy, passive. Which is in part true. But she’s got a clear mind and sharp tongue. Quite accommodating and can respond well to gentle direction. And we’ve had some great sessions though found her service /enthusiasm decline a little last 8 months and her discussion of punters generally and the work reflects. Though she seems pretty happy at Lotus

Last session a June Friday.

Send her a text and then confirm via shop to make sure get a morning booking. Familiar smile , hand taken. Into the room . She returns , discuss time. Money given. We undress. Cara in some black strappy lingerie. There’s a light massage for about 10 mins, mostly on my neck and feet , which is pleasant enough , however with the remaining 80 mins, really want to have a thorough run around the room with Cara, and enjoy her taste, with a lot of DATY and BBBJ - 69. She’s really cum hard in previous sessions and bucked hard with 2 fingers inside and with a lot of tongue and lip teasing.

TBH her BJ is ok not anything that skilled , but it looks great her cute face, red bow lips parting to allow your cock passage. but despite wanting to CIM , never been able to coordinate suction , tempo , tongue and hand to make that happen.

Not too much later, I get to cum first time through a nice bit of edging and later again after some more DATY , hard pussy grinding on my cock , I get too finish over her ass after Spanish, ,simulated doggy , light spanking and cock between her peachy ass . We go shower.

Cara has always dangled the idea of more.. but that’s a ruse as she’s got a real boundary around FS despite on a few occasions , it almost been that .

She also has some other extras interests she can accommodate by request.

Would love to know if anyone has ever been offered FS by Cara and she’s allowed it. Just a fantasy thought for me

Lovely woman, if a little expensive.

will return

Hi cumquat, what's the damage for all the extras you got from Cara?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review Cayman,
    Like this shop, there was a young gal named Karen, Chinese Malaysian who offered similar to what u mention, thought u were reviewing her for a moment! Brings back good memories. Cheers !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Nice review Cayman,
    Like this shop, there was a young gal named Karen, Chinese Malaysian who offered similar to what u mention, thought u were reviewing her for a moment! Brings back good memories. Cheers !
    Karen was great, sad to see her go, and now this shop dosen't have many girls that are young and provide that level of good service
    Anyone know if Karen is still working? I think she mentioned she also worked at a shop near the star and also st ives, not sure if she still wokring there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    seems she’s doing private work

In the current heated blue/maroon balls punting vacuum, who will fess up to seeing this lovely woman

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    seems she’s doing private work

In the current heated blue/maroon balls punting vacuum, who will fess up to seeing this lovely woman
    Really? does she have an ad or contact number?

Thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Could you also PM me private details please?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayyyteee123 View Post
    Could you also PM me private details please?
    Sorry. By virtue of the word private, I’m not and I would hope nobody else would give our contact details without permission

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Heard from a friend that she’s doing private in Chatswood now. Just look up the WeChat acc juliet_is_here to ask for her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wonder if it's the same Cara who did waxing at D-Privilege, Oscar St

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Wonder if it's the same Cara who did waxing at D-Privilege, Oscar St
    No its not the same cara

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    No its not the same cara
    Shame it’s not . But this Cara equally charming though waxed as Tiffany at d’privilege

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone seen Cara ? (Ruby /Tiffany )

Lost contact with her late last year .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast