Thread: Rockdale 375

Junior Member(有D料到)

Rockdale 375

Browsing the internet and found this place listing for full service at $100/hour (daytime special). Has anyone been there before? The unbelievable low price makes me both horny and scared, is it all granny's? I would appreciate it if someone can provide any info. Thanks dudes!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexalexliu1882 View Post
    Browsing the internet and found this place listing for full service at $100/hour (daytime special). Has anyone been there before? The unbelievable low price makes me both horny and scared, is it all granny's? I would appreciate it if someone can provide any info. Thanks dudes!
    Ive been there twice actually.

The first time was not bad, I arrived, got to see three of the girls and because I'm a breast man, I picked one who seemed to have the biggest one, and ignored the prettiest, although maybe I should have. Paid the $100 and got in the room. It was pretty big room and a slightly small shower cubicle but it could fit both of us. I can't remember her name but I quite enjoyed myself i think. It was back in 2019, very early in my punting career so don't have too much expectations. Nothing to write home about. Age wise she's under 30 late 20s I think.

Second time was just before lockdown, money was tight so wantedto get a discounted punt and Icame here. I had to pay $120 (the only WL claimed price has changed from website) and when I asked for another lady she said everyone is busy, so had to settle with her. Wasn't a bad session but was disappointed. So when I went back I texted the owner / mamasan who said she's new and next time I should mention (she's probably needing here's first customer) I should've stood my ground there.

Lessons learned:
    - always call in advance and check
    - dont pass the money until after you have seen more than one girl and settled on one
    - walk way if they insist on different price than the one on the website.

Good luck.let us know how you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the intel bro hiduba! Seems very cheap and cheerful.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok
    I’m going will post ltr

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went there when they were still posting rosters here. Definitely had a few gems there. In all honesty, the regular girls are a little older looks like late 20s to- early 40s. This is just off memory when I saw them one at a time to choose. I only tried the younger ones who came and went.
    Roster on their website only seems to list their old timers. Might be worthwhile giving the shop a call.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a look a few weeks back, was during a weekday. Wasnt impressed, two ladies in the late 30s to 40s. The slim lady had a decent rig but her face wasnt appealing. Decided to walk.

The shop is on a busy street, so be aware if ya have a thing about being seen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by poida View Post
    Had a look a few weeks back, was during a weekday. Wasnt impressed, two ladies in the late 30s to 40s. The slim lady had a decent rig but her face wasnt appealing. Decided to walk.

The shop is on a busy street, so be aware if ya have a thing about being seen.
    I guess it's not far from Rockdale 485 which was also on a busy road with people walking around at all times. Is this place still operating or has it closed?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I guess it's not far from Rockdale 485 which was also on a busy road with people walking around at all times. Is this place still operating or has it closed?
    I drove past 375 a few days ago on my travels and their flashing open sign was on ....

Haven't seen 485 mentioned since before covid, but saw an advert recently and that was nothing flash... think it said they open from 8 PM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was just looking at their website and was wondering if there was anything posted here on this forum because I’m curious. Seems like maybe it was the kind of place that was a lucky dip before Covid but now probably a no go.

The best place that is closest to me would be N5M but every now and then I would give the cheaper ones around a corner a look in (like 46 and 47 Sydenham) but seems like Covid has hit those places hard too. Pre Covid you would go in and you’d have 4-5 grannies who would probably give good service if that was your thing but you’d luck out sometimes and there’d be 2-3 uni student aged girls who might not give the better service but still worth the $70-100 because they are hot and sometimes you’d luck out even more and they would give great service but anyway went to 46 a couple of weeks ago and the place was filthier than I remember and only 4 old hats working there, was sad and had to walk out even though I got abused for it. Have a feeling this Rockdale place might be on a similar tier but happy to hear differently?