Thread: Columbia babe Sofia

Junior Member(有D料到)

Columbia babe Sofia

Have not been to the Cross for ages saw the ads 48 angels have an spanish columbia Sofia who is a sexy chick from the pictures. Missed out the white girl Christina who was no longer there months ago, and decided to try out Sofia on Saturday night.
    It proves to be the best punt I have had this year and she made me want to return again.
    Chatting wit receptions got some photos which are all real but no face, couple of other girls info sent to me as well I obviously not going for them and booked the time with Sofia.
    On arrival she walked me through neon corridor with chandeliers overhead, noticed in the room she had lingerie on and big boobs almost cannot hide in the cup. She has typical Spanish accent her sexy voice and smile sent my mouth down to her lips for DFK, it just went on and on.
    Quite quickly clothing for both of us are off and her hand is on me making me really hard. The way she touched me is so different from other girls I cannot be teased more before going to bedroom.
    The shower experience is exceptional for the bbbj I wanted to blow in her mouth. However I hated to hurry up for 2nd shot so I stopped her.
    Sofia laughed and suggest we move back to bedroom. She put me on bed facing her amazing body and maintains eye contact for the rest of bj. I need a break but she wasnot done with me. I started to explore her with fingers up and down around her. This baby likes the fingering and cums with that. I started to use my tongue to keep her moaning and want more.
    In the dim pink light she turn her bum towards me holly shit it’s such a big bum for the lady with her size. I flipped her on her back and started to fuck in missionary. In about 5 mins we moved to the edge of bed looking into the mirror to do a standing doggy. Then changed over with some intense cowgirl. She became horny and keep the action going and grinded me till we both out of breath.
    After some 15 mins fun and exercise I came with the sweating Sofia. Her huge bun is unforgettable underneath me and in the mirror. I hopped in the shower again then we had a quick chat about her life and hobby.
    Overall experience was great I will revisit in a week or two.

Body - 8/10
    Look - 8/10
    Service - 7/10

She does not speak good English but GFE and PSE mix makes her a little pocket rocket. Really like her eye contact and smile just couldnot get enough out of that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pardon me for asking, but for someone who gave you the best punt of the year, you only giving a 7/10 was surprisingly average? Was there some thing missing?

I'm keen to try her but am surprised by that rating

Also, how much did it damage you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The rating was about she cannot 100% understand and communicate. I am bilingual enjoying the bedroom talk to Asian and Aussie I hope I can speak Spanish. Sometimes I cannot tell if she has a little attitude about what I asked or it’s because she cannot understand English. Maybe someone can find out or I will try again

Banned
    This woman is an animal. Prepared to get "raped and choked" . Customer before me got her drunk so I guess that's why she was abit aggressive with the sex. Didn't even have time to take my clothes off and was pushed onto the bed and jumped on but it was good. She like to take control. Tits are def bolt ons and arse is kinda like Kim K. Bonus points for you if you smoke weed, shell def give you her number. 11/10