Thread: Ginza Empire's C Angel

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Ginza Empire's C Angel

So I just so happen to have a meeting in the city one day and curious as to how Ginza and Ginza Empire was going. I've read a few posts recently and curious as to how they're going in terms of service and girl.

Popped in and the familiar receptionists were there as usual. The Korean dude and the Chinese guy. Apparently no line ups now. They just tell me who's available. I forgot what they looked like so I pulled up their website to check the names. As I was checking the Chinese dude recommended Russian X Chinese Angel and says she's very good so I decided to go for their recommendation and book. So some of the girls now at 479 is now $260 which Angel is. Paid the damage and went into the room to wait for her.

A light knock and in comes Angel. First impressions were that the photos on the website were at least her but heavily touched up. Her face is quite pretty and she's quite thin with nice legs. Has a bit of baby fat on the stomach. Tits were DD but did look a bit saggy and fully shaved. Helped her setup the bed and then into the shower. Nice wash down with some DFK and shower BBBJ then onto the bed where I lied on my stomach and she started licking me all over my back. Quite a nice technique. Used a combo of her tits and tongue and licked my butt cheeks. I knew DD was coming but I wasn't super into it so I said don't worry about it, with a look of relief from Angel lol! I'm quite sure none of the girls there enjoy licking ass.

Flipped over and I got her to come over for some DFK. I'm a huge DFK fan so that was a definite tick! Nice use of tongue which I got to taste. Nice cat bath and licked my nipples and she does this suction thing where she sucks and the moves across your body. It's quite nice actually. BBBJ was quite good. Nice technique between tip flicking and shaft licking. Licked and sucked on my balls as well. Flipped her over for 69 and I'm fairly certain she already applied some lube on her pussy because I could taste it. So that didn't last long lol. Then main event. Started CG where she'd lick my nipples as she hopped up and down and then mish for some DFK. Finished off with doggy for a nice pounding to cum. One I will say is her body is extremely extremely SOFT. Her ass was like a marshmellow. I'd touch it and my hands sink into it. It's a strange sensation.

Rested a bit and got a massage and then she wiped me down for round two. Some nice bbbj again and then time was running out so I got her to catbath me whilst I wanked myself out for a second shot.

Overall experience pretty good. Photos are definitely touched up but service wise pretty consistent. Price was more expensive though. $260 was what I'd normally expect for super gorgeous girls or Japanese girls or girls over at the original Ginza shop but hey not that big of a deal it's only $20 more.

Not a fan of not being able to see the lineup though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe ask for a lineup? I went yesterday and was shown lineup

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangetsu View Post
    Maybe ask for a lineup? I went yesterday and was shown lineup
    Yea maybe I should. Also she doesn’t look half Russian lol. Looks full Chinese/Asian to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If it's just you they may hesitate to call out all the girls but if you don't mind sitting in the lounge with a couple of others guys they normally happy to let you view before purchase.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    If it's just you they may hesitate to call out all the girls but if you don't mind sitting in the lounge with a couple of others guys they normally happy to let you view before purchase.
    Thanks for the tip bro. I’m always about efficiency haha. So in and out. Don’t like dawdling so happy to do a random punt.