Evelyn at 533 - a very good session with a very accommodating lady

Person's Name : Evelyn

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : 27/9/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : OK face, curvy figure (just a bit cuddly), B-cups, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFKing, BBBJ, FIV, FIA, 69, pussy-slide, cow-girl, doggie, anal, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Great service and a pleasant, friendly lady

My experience/comments : I’ve tried to book the new Evelyn a few times recently but the stars finally aligned today.

Kelly opened the door (it’s over four years since I last had a session with her) and Angie came down the corridor, immediately pointing out that I haven’t been there for a while – I owed up to seven months and two days since my last visit.

Evelyn was ready and we went into Room 3.

Evelyn has an OK face and was wearing a black dress. She was immediately friendly and chatty (her English is very good).

I showered and she stripped – she has a curvy figure (just a bit cuddly) with B-cups and was fully and freshly shaved.

Evelyn hugged me while I dried myself and we went to the bed.

She gave me a catbath with some DFKing before she moved down to suck me.

It was a very good BBBJ with no teeth, nice soft lips, no interruptions and good hand-work.

Evelyn was kneeling beside me and I started to finger her pussy so she applied some lube and I was soon finger–fucking her. I then moved to her arsehole and then had fingers in both orifices.

I suggested some 69 and Evelyn seemed to enjoy this, either cumming or getting very close a few times while I licked her.

She dismounted and I maneuvered her round for a pussy-slide, which she seemed to enjoy.

Evelyn then wanted to fuck so she dressed me and, when I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth, she said I could.

We started with some cow-girl. This was good as she rode me slowly but passionately for a good while and there was some more DFKing.

I then suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

This too was good and Evelyn got quite vocal as I had a thumb fully up her arsehole.

I asked whether I could fuck her bum and at first she said “Too big” but I said I’d be gentle and applied a load of lube and slowly eased my way in – it was tight.

I didn’t go very fast as Evelyn didn’t seem totally comfortable and after a while I withdrew and re-entered her pussy.

This felt excellent and I could easily have cum like that but I didn’t want to finish yet.

I went to move back to her arsehole but Evelyn didn’t seem keen so I got her to lie down for some mish.

I went quicker and quicker but wanted the CIM finale so I withdrew and lay down and Evelyn removed the condom and sucked me some more while I fingered her pussy.

I squirted in her mouth and she continued to suck me for a while before letting my cum dribble down my shaft and tidying me up.

We had a chat. Evelyn said she was originally from Shanghai but has been in Australia for a good while (hence the good English).

She works at 533 most days since the re-opening and hasn’t worked anywhere else.

Had a good chat with Angie as I left.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She's pretty good. Just don't let her get chatty. Stop her talk & don't waste time getting into any conversation. Before you know it, you could run out of an hour without doing anything!

Cheeky personality and all round sex bomb Evelyn returns to roster today 14/3

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Cheeky personality and all round sex bomb Evelyn returns to roster - A GFE and bundle of energy and tease too!.. Remember to book and visit this vivacious young lady..

Evelyn - Size 6,DD cup,167CM,young and very pretty face,Athletic girl body,GFE top service with a naughty streak, Taiwan young school girl."Evelyn returns today @533, Young.. fit and athletic.. and very sexy.. offering an exceptional service.. with a cheeky BBBJ and also extra service.. Evelyn has a beautiful smile, GFE and very friendly and such a sweetheart sugar candy personality,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out. Evelyn's Gallery

*A quality lady roster for this Monday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2022 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Evelyn on roster today 23/1