Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Anyone done COF or CIMWS? I知 curious.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastguy View Post
    CIM is total control of WL. Make sure your clear on what you want before you start. Some will do it some just won’t.

The best part is the eye contact whilst they drain every last drop.

In saying that I’ve just found a gem who begs for me to unload in her ass. Nice tight Thai ass and she loved a big load.

The first time I was not so sure but fuck what an ending.
    whoa, so its a BBFS with anal? yikes~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Once had a ML who I had seen a few times previously who was a very raunchy lady and liked to try things ask me to COF.

She was a lady who on entering the room was just full on raunch and tease, sometimes massage but generally touch and it was two way. She had previously had me cum on her belly, another time on her boobs but never did I expect here to ask me to cum on her face yet she did. She played with me, got me very close and then asked, knelt on the floor and asked me to finish myself on her face and she did seem to genuinely enjoy it.

Saw her a few more times after that and she never asked again, but did keep the other raunch aspects up but never was there any oral on me, FS or anything - she just loved the tease.

When Covid came along she packed up and moved as teh shop shut down - never seen her around since

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've done COF a few years ago, was a British private girl and after getting passionate, I asked if I can CIM and went up and she opened her mouth wide, accidentally turned into a COF. She was fine and wiped it off. Recall was an expensive session in a private apartment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    COF feels good in the moment but depends on the girl and CIFWS heavily depends on the girl.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910