Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone done COF or CIMWS? I知 curious.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dr Perry let me COF and we even filmed it haha. She didn稚 charge it as an extra, was inclusive in the price but her price is quite expensive anyway I guess. Her price has gone up again since as well

Only other ladies to get COF or CIMWS from me are exes. Done plenty of CIM with WLs though and sure most of these might have been fine with COF if it didn稚 ruin their make up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One experience I definitely want to try, had plenty of CIM but never a girl who swallows

This was a speciality of Mie from 244, she drank every last bit. She could tell if I've been a good boy by how much cum she swallowed.

She's left the industry but always up for it for the few lucky regulars she still sees. Dayuse app comes in handy for this.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I believe CIP is far better than CIMSW or COF IMHO.
    But normally I did not CIP with ML or WL.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cimws few times with the jav girls whenever they come around. It sure does feel nice for the full package

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did CIMWS with Ayumu kase when I was in tokyo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some when you ask for COF, they hold you right next to their cheek when you cum so not a massive splash

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I used to frequent a WL that loved CIMWS - she said sperm was highly nutritious and boosted her immunity.
    Her only requirements and conditions:
    - would only swallow if the man was under 30 as the sperm in older people is generally not as healthy.
    - eat lots of pineapple days before as this gave the sperm a sweeter taste.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    I used to frequent a WL that loved CIMWS - she said sperm was highly nutritious and boosted her immunity.
    Her only requirements and conditions:
    - would only swallow if the man was under 30 as the sperm in older people is generally not as healthy.
    - eat lots of pineapple days before as this gave the sperm a sweeter taste.
    You are Bi as you stated, so I would be interested when you blow a guy do you swallow and do you ask him if he ate pineapple....257825645_646771216688516_6061123846076376547_n.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mia Monroe is a swallower. Sucked me off twice in one session and swallowed both times.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    Mia Monroe is a swallower. Sucked me off twice in one session and swallowed both times.
    Where she working at? Only thing left to tick off my bucket list.

Any of the current ginza girls currently do this? I feel like I've missed the train after reading the discussions about these girls from years ago, all have disappeared

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had done CIMWS a few times with one girl (now left the country) at DOS. I had almost 10 sessions with her b4 progressively asking her for more extras. The first extra was a CBJ, then progressed to FS with CBJ, the third time she just did bbbj without me asking, followed by protected FS. On fourth time, while she was doing bbbj, I hinted her to continue and that's when I did CIM. I noticed right away she did not grab tissue afterwards etc. So the next few times I just kept doing CIMWS and she would discussed things like the food I ate on the day as she picked up different after taste of my cum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Btman01 View Post
    Had done CIMWS a few times with one girl (now left the country) at DOS. I had almost 10 sessions with her b4 progressively asking her for more extras. The first extra was a CBJ, then progressed to FS with CBJ, the third time she just did bbbj without me asking, followed by protected FS. On fourth time, while she was doing bbbj, I hinted her to continue and that's when I did CIM. I noticed right away she did not grab tissue afterwards etc. So the next few times I just kept doing CIMWS and she would discussed things like the food I ate on the day as she picked up different after taste of my cum.
    Did you have to pay extra for that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Where she working at? Only thing left to tick off my bucket list.

Any of the current ginza girls currently do this? I feel like I've missed the train after reading the discussions about these girls from years ago, all have disappeared
    I saw Mia Monroe at her private place in Burwood but she works at Stilletos too. Also paid to film but it wasn't cheap.

Saw Jayla a few weeks ago at Ginza and she gave a great BBBJ and I came in her mouth but she spat it out and used mouthwash almost immediately. I'm sure there would be a few at Ginza that would swallow.

I read on another forum that there's a girl at Bodyrotic that swallows and doesn't charge extra for it but I never really looked into it any further.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    I believe CIP is far better than CIMSW or COF IMHO.
    But normally I did not CIP with ML or WL.
    Agree, CIP is the better feeling, followed by CIM. More of a fan of COB than COF to be honest.
    Only wl I had do CIMWS was a few years ago at one of the Granville shops. She was a slightly heavier Japanese girl and she got me to cum 3 times in 90min, twice with bj, 1st time she did CIM, 2nd time she did CIMWS , third time we finally had sex, inbetween each one I would go down on her. It is very rare for me to cum just from bj so to get me twice in a row like that was testament to her skills.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    I saw Mia Monroe at her private place in Burwood but she works at Stilletos too. Also paid to film but it wasn't cheap.

Saw Jayla a few weeks ago at Ginza and she gave a great BBBJ and I came in her mouth but she spat it out and used mouthwash almost immediately. I'm sure there would be a few at Ginza that would swallow.

I read on another forum that there's a girl at Bodyrotic that swallows and doesn't charge extra for it but I never really looked into it any further.
    I guess I'll have to walk in and tell them this is what I want. I wonder if the Korean Rebecca swallows

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I guess I'll have to walk in and tell them this is what I want. I wonder if the Korean Rebecca swallows
    No but she def does cim

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    You are Bi as you stated, so I would be interested when you blow a guy do you swallow and do you ask him if he ate pineapple....
    Thanks for asking Warwick1.
    Even though I’m bi I always take on the dominant role and let the other party take on the submissive role. This is regardless of whether the other party identifies themselves as binary or non-binary.
    So I’m the one that is doing the shafting or being felatio’d.
    Call me selfish, arrogant or egotistical, but as far as I’m concerned sex only serves 2 purposes ie procreation or pleasure.
    So sex for me is all about my pleasure….

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Thanks for asking Warwick1.
    Even though I’m bi I always take on the dominant role and let the other party take on the submissive role. This is regardless of whether the other party identifies themselves as binary or non-binary.
    So I’m the one that is doing the shafting or being felatio’d.
    Call me selfish, arrogant or egotistical, but as far as I’m concerned sex only serves 2 purposes ie procreation or pleasure.
    So sex for me is all about my pleasure….
    Your creative writing classes are paying off.........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Your creative writing classes are paying off.........
    I remember Zoo the kid also love creative writing. Are we have a reincarnation again

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast