ML's Name : Kate
    Establishment : 6 Surry Hills Massage

Date of Visit : 28 September 2020
    Contact Weblink : https://6surryhills.business.site/
    Wechat:
    Phone : 0416 847 905
    Hours of Business : 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
    Rates : 30 min $45,

Size/shape : Small and tight without being too fit, about a B cup.
    Services Provided : Average massage with Tug
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes, I think it could get better with perseverance.

My experience/comments :

I am back on the Punt in Aus due to Covid bringing me back from my retirement in Asia. I used to be a regular at a shop on Popular St in the past and I never had a really bad punt and I am working close by so I checked the roster and thought I would try Kate, advertised as Cambodian.

Ok 1st thing it is this is not the same shop, this shop is much smaller, and not as nicely appointed as the one I remember and the rooms are much smaller.

2nd thing, there was no mention of the advertised special ($80 all in, including B2B), you must have to ask, as it was my first time I just went with the flow, assuming that a GOOD business would make an offer at some stage to keep a customer happy and therefore returning, but no I paid $45 and he told Kate "30 minutes just normal" and then a tip to kate for nude and tug.

I was a little early, but this was not a problem because Kate was free, I enter the room and wait for Kate, she enters and is attractive with a good shape in her little summer dress. I can not be sure if it was the same girl in the pictures, but I am not disappointed.

Here is the 3rd thing, I spoke a few words of Khmer to her and she did not respond, so I know she is not Cambodian, my guess is Thai. Again I am not disappointed but I do wonder why the shop owners bother to lie.

Part 1. was satisfactory but not great, too soft and was nothing like a real massage. I did enjoy her lead up to Part 2 the massage and tickle from behind and under the side. But just as she got me all worked up she disappeared outside to get a warm towel, I always like to have the oil wiped off if there is no shower available, but the disappearance followed by a really thorough and not sexy wipe down really killed the flow.

Part 2. I rolled over and had to really stretch my neck to watch Kate undress, why do they try to hide, don't they know we love to watch and even better help. Once naked she moves to the side and allows me to touch her (I always ask first) but she is skilled in the art of avoidance, she positions herself so that I can only access the one butt cheek and I had to work a bit to get a hand on her tit, it was to far of a stretch to maintain, so I just gave up. Her 2 handed stroking was amazing and it did not take too long for me to shoot, but I had not released for a few days so that is not surprising. One other thing, if you enjoy eye contact, I do, then Kate probably is not for you (at least not on the first visit) she looks away as she was doing her thing.

All in all an ok R&T, I would see Kate again, but if things did not improve I would try one of the other girls.

I hope the management work on the business skills, because not offering the advertised special actually pisses me off now I think about it and I am annoyed at myself for not requesting when it was not offered.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks for the review and taking one for the team, sorry to hear you had a mediocre experience.
    Another reviewer also wrote about another girl who was advertised as one nationality but was another. I thought it was the owner's bad English skills mistaking nationalities?

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    thanks for the review and taking one for the team, sorry to hear you had a mediocre experience.
    Another reviewer also wrote about another girl who was advertised as one nationality but was another. I thought it was the owner's bad English skills mistaking nationalities?
    I saw Kate at artarmon shop and it was great, maybe she had a bad day or something when the OP visit her.

She is southern Thai, not her fault if shop owner uses wrong Nationality, but she is 165cm thick build, not as petite as some Thai MLs but certainly not fat.

I had a great session, not a whole lot of massage but I can say I was relaxed at the end 😁

Suppose this is why it's called punting, I have had my share of dud punts too!
    Sage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry my review reads negatively, I want to be clear, it was not a bad punt it was as @yowser says mediocre, Kate is a nice girl I believe she could provide a good service if she clicks or is more comfortable. As I said I have returned from living in Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam where it is hard to find a bad RnT so my expectations are probably still a bit high.