Was actually after new girl Rio, but she had quit early for the day apparently after just a few hours. So decided to just do a walk in rather than sit through the slow loading up of roster pics on their website.

SCOPING
Everytime I come here and see the line-up there are about 8-10girls to see and it’s hard to process all that in the awkward silence after they spew out the girls names. Today maybe only 5-6girls, but unlike the last few times no major standouts, except a very tall sexy girl who looked like a jap Amazon woman. Felt too tired for that today so chose a small willowy girl in a black clingy dress with a cute wide eyed face.

When EMIRI walked in, she seemed a little tired and without heels on her body looked a bit more frumpy. Once she stripped, I was disappointed. She’s on the smaller 160cm side but she’s just a slim girl for me, overly soft up top and heavier on the bottom half. Very flat chested… AA cups probably. C cup description is just downright false. Best feature is her round face with big pretty eyes. Filtered roster pics are real albeit more glamoured up but at least her face is accurate. Would just have to try and focus on that I guess.

PRE-GAME / TASTING
She washed me down quickly and even though I was her first customer today she spent a while cleaning herself up. On the bed she lay down next to me and started some LFK… nothing to right home about, very standard ‘shy’ jap service. She kissed my nipples for ages and eventually moved down to my flaccid cock. Not a great sign when I’m not turned on by this stage.

BBBJ saved it a little… it was shallow and I can’t for the life of me remember what she did now, but by the time she finished the Little Dipper was standing to attention.

MAIN EVENT
Awkward rolling on of the dom before trying to push herself onto my cock… just met resistance, maybe she should use more lube next time. That plus when you’re not feeling as hard it’s just difficult. Eventually got a scratchy entry and watched as her ‘shy’ act turned into another standard jap ‘I’m dying moan.’

Everytime I so much as lifted my pelvis that high pitched scream would escape her lips. That kinda FOAM really doesn’t work for me. I let her do her thing for a bit then did a quick switch to mish and ignored her noises pummeling her for a while… before switching to doggy. Tried to finish quickly and drive into her hard, but everytime I dropped too much weight on her she would protest and I’d have to re-position. Flat-iron was a no go. Plus there was a bit of a smell coming on from just too much dry pussy rubbing… more lube next time please…. Fark.

Finally somehow finished her in mish and as the waves came over me, felt myself dozing off.

OVERALL / AFTERWARDS
Chatted a little after, she’s actually quite friendly with a good grasp of English. Another student on a 1year visa. Walked out a little unsatisfied though… not my type, probably both of us not in the mood.

Happy Punting