Thread: C Summer top tier service girl

Junior Member(有D料到)

C Summer top tier service girl

Recently saw summer at GE after seeing her description on website. Have been a bit skeptical about booking C girls but decided to give it a try.

Waited in the room for a bit and heard a knock and a petite pretty girl walked in with a small crop top with a mini skirt which looked really cute on her. She has a pretty face and a cute smile. Greeted each other amd had a sma chat and off to the showers. She has really nice and firm natural Cs which are great to grab and suck. Nothing spectacular in the showers, standard shower and bbbj. Her bbbj in shower was quite nice, started off a bit slow but she really knows how to use her tongue and applies a good amount of suction.

After shower she asked me to lay down i bed and she went through a routine of services that she will reply which after a short discussion we decided to go for bbbj and CIM and then she will perform other services. As decribed before, her bbbj feels really nice for me she picked up the pace quickly and i blew my load in her mouth. She didnt continue to suck post cum but she had kept her mouth there for a bit. Afterwards she cleaned me up carefully and squeezed out a few more drops with her hands before she went to clean herself up.

I flipped over and she started her performing her services. She started off with a nice massage to help me recover/relax. I personally like strong massages and summer is one of the stronger girls which have seen. When other WL offers massage they are usually quite weak but im not there for a massage so it doesnt bother me so it was definitely a bonus for me that summer was able to provide a good massage. She proceeded to do some body slides which felt quite nice but it is not everyone's cup of tea or could be considered a bit of time wasting. Im sure you could tell her what you want and if it is something within her capacity im sure she will happily obliged. After a short while i was on my knees and she provided rimming, her rimming was pretty deep and it was for a longer than what i expected. There was a bit of ball sucking too which felt amazing. I flipped over and she started to work her magic with her magical tongue again. Her tongue felt quite short but she definitely knows how to use it. The bbbj and ball sucking got me hard in no time. She asked if i wanted to CIM again or finish in the dom, i opted for finishing in the dom.

For the whole time she has been servicing me when she asked which position, i decided she needs a rest and we started with missionary. She moved with me throughout the pumping and let out a few soft moans. She knows how to position herself so i could go deeper. She felt really tight in this position and even though it was the 2nd time, i didnt pace myself as the bbbj was felt too good previous and blew my load shortly. After i finished on top there was a long exchange of eyes and i could clearly see how pretty her facial features were and we had some light kisses. I pulled out slowly and she helped me clean up. We chatted for a bit before the buzzer rang. She is a chatty and friendly girl with amazing service. After a quick shower got dressed and left after a nice tight hug. Summer is one of the girls who has a really good attitude and provides good service. Treat her nicely and im sure she will treat you back nicer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did you communicate with her in English or Chinese? Website just says limited English

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Did she do DFK? You didn't mention there was any kissing. I always found the back massage thing a bit of a time waster.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayyyteee123 View Post
    Did you communicate with her in English or Chinese? Website just says limited English
    Communicated in chinese, she said she has limited english and i asked her what she would do if there waa english only speaking customer and theres always translating apps or just let the body do the talking

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Did she do DFK? You didn't mention there was any kissing. I always found the back massage thing a bit of a time waster.
    She didnt initiate dfk nor did i attempt so not sure if it is offered. It is on her description. Except she did say she doesnt do cock slides so even if it is listed dont go in expecting it or she might be very reluctant to do it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Springwaterr View Post
    just let the body do the talking
    Hahahaha well said

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sound like another decent c lady with proper dongguan style training