I am surprised there are no reviews for Mayu as her service is great and she is just such a gentle soul (with a fair bit of sexiness thrown in).

I saw her a month or so ago at SBM, but she also works one day a week at 190 Top Ryde under the same name.

One hour massage for $120 inclusive of tips. Large room upstairs with shower. Quite comfortable.

With all first time bookings there is the fear the photos bear no resemblance to the ML. Pretty sure the photos on line are real. If not, they are so close I can’t tell the difference. A hot body with lovely curves but no excess fat, soft white skin and lovely long hair. Mayu is also a lovely person to get to know and we had interesting chats about her home in Japan and what she is studying etc. Told me she was actually the 30 but I could not tell. Might easily be 25.

Massage was really nice. Firm enough but no breaking of bones (!) with nice tickles and some teasing as we went. One interesting thing - Mayu makes up her own massage ‘lotion’ which is actually a 50:50 mix of oil and lotion. She said that is because of her skin. It soaks in and does not leave that oily feeling. When being massaged it felt different to a normal oil massage - not necessarily better or worse - but different. Nice.

I promised to give her a little massage next time. She said OK, but only for five minutes as it wouldn’t be fair if she just laid there and did nothing. (I’ll negotiate 10 when I book her again). I don’t think these beautiful MLs appreciate just how big a turn on it is to give them a massage!

Part 2 was great. This was when the ‘girl next door’ turned into a hot, sexy minx. When she dropped her clothes I just slowly inhaled. Oh, my. Nice, gentle, GFE part 2 with a few PSE touches. I asked her to straddle me 69 style for the HJ and she kindly obliged. The view of her shaved pussy and butthole was stunning. She didn’t mind some gentle and occasional contact to her pussy but I never asked about FIV.

After cleanup I watched her take a quick shower. She invited me in too but I was happy to just enjoy watching her while I dressed.

A great experience from somebody who is genuinely lovely and who I am sure always gives her best.

Highly recommended.