Thread: Aliza Winters

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Aliza Winters

Anyone here got any experience with Aliza from E&B?
    Thanks! 🙂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Starboi,

I haven't, however, if you subscribe to her Onlyfans, her latest vid has her performing in front of a window overlooking a busy intersection. Something struck me as odd about the traffic. It's driving on the RIGHT side of the road, ie: it's NOT in Australia. This may not be conclusive evidence that she's fake, but very, very sus...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hmmm you are right. Could it be that the video was recorded flipped around? Like looking in the mirror? So left is right and vice versa etc?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by starboi View Post
    Hmmm you are right. Could it be that the video was recorded flipped around? Like looking in the mirror? So left is right and vice versa etc?
    My apologies Starboi, yes you are correct, the image is reversed. My bad. I'm not very tech savvy so just took a crash-course via google ha. Maybe you'll just have to take a punt and report back to the team? I would, but I live on the coast, and I hate driving all the way down only to find out it's a fake and have to walk.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by alqaida View Post
    My apologies Starboi, yes you are correct, the image is reversed. My bad. I'm not very tech savvy so just took a crash-course via google ha. Maybe you'll just have to take a punt and report back to the team? I would, but I live on the coast, and I hate driving all the way down only to find out it's a fake and have to walk.
    No need for apologies mate. You had me worried for a second. Haha.

Like Leon said above, there is a review on her at another website. It seems she is legit and is who she is in the photos. Unfortunately the review posted says that on the day of his appointment she had a very stinky box and that he wasn't offered a shower before as there was no towels.
    I'm not sure how to proceed from here now. I was really looking forward to visiting her for the PSE service she offers but it doesn't sound too appetising now. Maybe in time I will organise a short visit to see or smell for myself and then report back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    You both subscribed to her onlyfans?

On another site there are concerns about her hygiene.
    Cheers mate, found that review. Sadly.

Yeah I subscribed to her only fans. I wanted to see if she checked out. Pretty tame only fans account so I doubt I will be renewing next month.