Thread: K Jane - Fun with Dick and Jane

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

K Jane - Fun with Dick and Jane

K Jane - Fun with Dick and Jane

Last time I visited 479 was back in February pre lockdown. Since then I have been working from home and visiting some local brothels / massage shops however I missed the good times I had at 479 so decided to make a special trip into Surry Hills. I checked the roster and decided to go with K Jane, had not seen her before but I had a good run of Korean girls last year at 479 so thought I’d continue that streak.

I arrived at the brothel and immediately the lady behind the desk says “Haven’t seen you for a while”. Surprised she remembered me, I thought I was just an anonymous punter here... haha... anyway pay my $240 for 1 hour and head up to the room.

A few minutes pass and a knock at the door and Jane walks in. First thing I like about Jane is her arse, so nice I had to squeeze it. Anyway we remove our clothes and jump into the shower where Jane cleans me and gives me a BBBJ. Nice.

After the shower we dry and Jane asks me to lie face down while she gives me a cat bath and B2B massage. One of the good things about booking an hour is that you can relax and enjoy this sort of stuff without worrying about running out of time at the end. Jane starts kissing me around the butt area and starts some light DD. She then asks me to get into doggie position for the more intense DD. I don’t know if other punters have this experience but I find that Korean girls are really into DD. Whilst some other girls, like C girls will give you a perfunctory DD, Korean girls really go to town on your arse. So it was with Jane, we actually did DD in two different positions, doggy and then me on my back legs in the air.... Then came the BBBJ and some ball sucking which was expertly delivered. Jane then jumps on top of me and asks if it ok for her to do a pussy slid.. of course it is, wow, I can fee her pussy is quite wet and sticky, the pussy slid feels great, her labia minora rubbing against my erection.

We then move to fucking, first Jane on top, rubbing away, then we change to me on top and I give her a good pounding. Her pussy feels so good I can’t hold on for too long and I cum inside her.

We finish with maybe 15 mins to go so we rest and have a chat - english not too good but we managed.

Jump into the shower again and Jane cleans me again, I take a final feel of her arse then get dressed and say my good byes.

Conclusion:
    Felt good to be back at 479, local places are ok but the standard at 479 is so much better. Jane is a great girl with a great arse. Lovely to see her.

Terrific thread title !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Nice review. Been past the shop many times. Maybe have to stop one day and visit.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jane sounds good
    But can’t decide between K Mari K Kay and K Jane
    Hey maybe I should have a foursome lol

That would be greedy......? But a lot of fun for you..!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha
    I doubt I could handle all 3 at once but maybe 2
    Anyone have a preference as to which 2?

Maybe you should do 2 doubles and then tell us who the all star pair would be......?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by allenby View Post
    Jane sounds good
    But can’t decide between K Mari K Kay and K Jane
    Hey maybe I should have a foursome lol
    how do you guys rate these three against K Summer?

Seems Summer has retired... so need another korean with booty for my fix