Person's Name : Amanda

Establishment : Bonza Beauties

Date of Visit : 30/9/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Bonza Beauties - Adult Services Seven Hills & Brothel

Phone : 9620 8888

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $140/hr

Size/shape : Plain face, slightly chubby figure with B-cups, shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : SG

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, rimming, tromboning, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good service

My experience/comments : There was a review of Amanda on another forum back in March which, to summarise, described her as being low on looks but high on service. The reviewer was not wrong.

Was shown up to the room and showered and Amanda arrived while I was drying myself.

She has a plain face, not ugly just ordinary, and was wearing a black teddy over a black bra and knickers.

She stripped to reveal a slightly chubby figure with B-cups and a fully shaved bush.

After a hug and a few pecks on the lips we went to the bed. Amanda knelt beside me for a quick lick of my nipples before moving south.

It was an excellent BBBJ – no teeth, lovely soft lips, great hand-action and plenty of saliva and slurpiness.

I fingered her pussy and she immediately got very wet.

Amanda then paid some attention to my balls and perineum so I invited her to go further so she pushed me over onto my side and, with my knees bent, she started to rim me. She also put some lube on my cock for some delightful tromboning.

I then got her to move round for some 69.

This too was good as she was soon moaning and grinding herself down onto my mouth and I think she came.

Her BJ and stroking was getting me close to cumming (she doesn’t mind the taste of lube) so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

She wouldn’t let me insert a finger – “lick only” – and she was talking dirty while did as I was told.

I then lay down for some more BBBJ before I asked her to get a condom.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

Amanda started with some cowgirl and squeezed me in – she was really tight – and she soon asked that I fuck her so I suggested some doggie.

I stood at the foot of the bed and she guided me in.

This was very good as she played with my balls and got quite loud and I had a thumb first-knuckle-deep up her arsehole without complaint (but she was too tight to go any further).

I then got her to lie down for some mish and she was a potty-mouth again as I pounded, slowed, pounded, slowed, etc. (I think she has been to the Pamela school of potty-mouthing!)

As I’d had a busy birthweek of punting I was able to keep going for a good while before asking her to suck me some more.

I lay down and Amanda sucked me again and it was so good that it didn’t take me long to squirt.

Amanda showered and we had a chat – her English is OK.

She said she has been in Australia for 2½ years and currently works at Bonza Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. She also works at a massage parlour in Riverwood a couple of days and at 327a Riverwood (as Mary) on Fridays.

We were having a good laugh sharing stories about other girls at the various shops until I had to point to the clock and shower, dress and depart.

I had a chat with Julie on the way out about other girls for me to see, including a new girl called Sakura (not the Sakura, also of Kelly’s and 327a, who used to work at Bonza before the lockdown).

Apparently the new Sakura will work at Bonza on Tuesdays.

A very good session with Amanda and a classic example of “Don’t judge a book by its cover”.