Thread: Where the bloody hell are you?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Where the bloody hell are you?

I've been on this site for far too many years. Have taken a couple of spells away, but return, just like to my reg ML.
    With all the recent posts of "your'e BW" or "you have two accounts" it made me wonder.
    Over the years there have been prolific posters who came and went, whilst others have kept it up.
    We ask where did this girl go, but sometimes I wonder where did this poster go?
    Were they shop owners, paid punters to promote, did they get caught by their partner, did they lose all their money to punting? Hey, maybe they are in prison (either literally or married).
    Just wondering....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Long time punter. found this forum a few days ago. Got excited, joined, made some posts and suddenly I was BW. Had to read all the posts to find out who BW was

Ok I might have over reacted after being accused of being BW. To be honest I’ve had quite a few drinks and you know what happened when you have a few drinks and a phone phone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There has always been Tossers on this page. Sadly lots of good commentary has disappeared.

Replaced by wankers thanking others for their comments.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi,
    This is my first post on this forum.
    I used to use PP a fair bit but started to shy away after admin were getting pushy about some negative (but helpful) feedback i had about certain bait and switch wgs.
    I started to get the feeling there was maybe a conflict of interest since they didnt seem to care that my info was legit and maintained privacy/confidentiality.
    I too wonder what BW means? Ive never come across that term before but see it has been used a lot on the front page.
    Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hendo89 View Post
    Hi,
    I too wonder what BW means? Ive never come across that term before but see it has been used a lot on the front page.
    Hilarious !!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    I've been on this site for far too many years. Have taken a couple of spells away, but return, just like to my reg ML.
    With all the recent posts of "your'e BW" or "you have two accounts" it made me wonder.
    Over the years there have been prolific posters who came and went, whilst others have kept it up.
    We ask where did this girl go, but sometimes I wonder where did this poster go?
    Were they shop owners, paid punters to promote, did they get caught by their partner, did they lose all their money to punting? Hey, maybe they are in prison (either literally or married).
    Just wondering....
    Yeah I've wondered about that too. Apart from what you said, I would say either dead; got a girlfriend; got married; lost interest; moved overseas... could be a few more reasons too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    New here, new to punting. Started at PP too but I'm not paying to read reviews so that led me here.
    Want to have a few more punts before giving my opinion/reviews. Can't be a food critic having only had maccas.

I have no idea what BW means either, Bum Whiffer?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by drunk-as-a-punk View Post
    New here, new to punting. Started at PP too but I'm not paying to read reviews so that led me here.
    Want to have a few more punts before giving my opinion/reviews. Can't be a food critic having only had maccas.

I have no idea what BW means either, Bum Whiffer?
    He is a member of this forum whom a member(s?) have taken a dislike to for things he has allegedly done (or not). They are claiming to have access to inside information on police investigations and task forces that are apparently closing in on BW and his posse to lock them all up. Apparently you can go to establishments and talk about what a bad man he is cause apparently that is why you go to these places- to talk about BW, I know I do! (Disclaimer- I only go to Brothels and Sole Operators and mostly in Sydney these days- COVID19 excepted).

Note- maybe he is evil, who knows, but on the presumption he has done what they claim, the accusers have put people in danger and are hampering investigations so need to shut up and allow the experts do their work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As you are complicit in his activities by tipping him off to what is going on. If they, as you allude, had a rock solid case already against him he would be arrested already. The arrest would then allow them to collect further evidence. The fact is from all I can see, is he has not been arrested therefore police are not at a point to make a move. More concerning, there are people like you on this forum who claim to have inside knowledge of task forces that operate in stealth and you are blurting their activities all over this forum- therefore you too are aiding the very person you want to take out.

Don’t get me wrong I am not ‘protecting’ BW or anyone else- if they are guilty let them go down, but leave it to the proper channels. Playing these games does not help.

Off to the Sydney forum to resume my punting now I can soon be back in Sydney again next month !!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    Off to the Sydney forum to resume my punting now I can soon be back in Sydney again next month !!!!
    damn lucky you!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    damn lucky you!!
    I am. My work will mean one of those passes will be easy and no 14 days !